Zma good for pct?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Almost done my last cycle 25 mg dbol for 5 weeks one week left.... Gained 16lbs so far. One week left bumping to 30mg.... Is my pct solid?

Nolva 40/20/20/20
Titanium (natty test booster
Generate (by lg)
Erase....
Zma

Also this is my last cycle because I'm young and am
done taking chances.... So if I want to get bloods done how long after pct do I wait to see what my actual natty test is? I don't want the doc to see anything like nolva in my blood... I was thinking about a month after pct?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Oo I know dbol only was dumb... But if I can get 4-6 more lbs and keep just 8-10lbs I'll be happy...

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i used zma as my natty booster after my very first cycle. luckily it was hdrol. for me, it was at least not enough i don't think. but thats not the only t booster you've got in there...so i don't understand the question lol.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well mainly on the blood work part... When should I get it done to get my actually real natural test a month after pct?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id doubt Nolva is goin to come up on the test. It might show some abnormalties in your blood, and he may be confused from it. If I were you id be honest with your doc and let him know whats goin on. Yeah your probably not goin to like getting a lecture, but he/she will should do whats needed and that is to provide you with the best care ( in his opinion ).

You can always find another doctor if he's not working out for you.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Well mainly the only reason I want to take the test is just make sure my test is where is should be.... Hoping for at least a solid 500 number....

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
If you're a young guy and ask your doc to check anything beyond normal cbc and basic metabolic panels he's gonna want to know why. Especially if you look like you look jacked. If this is your regular doc it will go into your chart and may cause problems for you if your insurance carrier gets wind of it. Just get your labs drawn for cash at one of these labcorps. or some other place.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ok how much does just test and estrogen cost? What about them OTC test at like vitamen shop are they somewhat accurate?