My M-Drol cycle w/ PCT, suggestions?

  1. New Member
    twill713's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    My M-Drol cycle w/ PCT, suggestions?


    ON
    M-Drol - 10/20/20/30
    GHRP-6 150mcg x3/day
    Bridge
    CEL Cycle Assist(preload)
    Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 supplement at 1200mg/60mg
    Fish Oil


    PCT
    Torem - front load and tapper down
    GHRP-6 150mcg x3/day
    HCGenerate
    CEL Post Cycle
    CEL Forma Stanozol - Front load and tapper down

    Gonna be starting this at the end of March. I'm 5'5 - 150 lbs and I'm looking to gain at and keep at LEAST 10lbs
    Any comments or suggestions would be great so I can adjust accordingly if needed.

  2. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,041
    Rep Power
    245190
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm sure more will chime in on this, but I would save the formestane for after cycle. Post cycle is a time to make sure hormones are turning back to normal. Formestane can lower both DHT and estrogen, so that's two hormones you're throwing off.

    Looks good though otherwise.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  3. New Member
    twill713's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    Maybe you read it wrong? I have the Forma as part of the PCT, were you suggesting it be used somewhere else?
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    gaijininjapan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    32
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    443
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    80.48%

    IMO, save the expensive CEL Cycle Assist, and get some cheap milk thistle to pre-load.
  5. New Member
    twill713's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    I've got 3 bottles of the CEL Cycle Assist and I might use it throughout PCT also instead of of the Post Cycle any thoughts on that?
  6. New Member
    twill713's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    Anyone have any thoughts on me running the CEL Cycle Assist straight through in place of the CEL Post Cycle.

    Same with the HCGenerate I was thinking of skipping the Bridge on cycle and running HCGenerate on and in PCT?
  7. New Member
    twill713's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    As I understand it a SERM stops estrogen from binding to certain cells ie breast tissue. It doesn't actively lower your estrogen levels. So wouldn't i want to use the Formestane as part of my PCT to lower my estrogen. When coming off of M-Drol wouldn't my estrogen levels spike?
  8. New Member
    mikeshark00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    2.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by twill713 View Post
    As I understand it a SERM stops estrogen from binding to certain cells ie breast tissue. It doesn't actively lower your estrogen levels. So wouldn't i want to use the Formestane as part of my PCT to lower my estrogen. When coming off of M-Drol wouldn't my estrogen levels spike?
    If you must use form, use it in conjuction with m-drol, as this compond can and has been known to cause activity in estro-receptor sites. running it post cycle, while it may prevent gyno(in synergy with nolva), will most likely cause further suppression, as it was mentioned earlier in this post, form has activity in the 5ar-enzyme which can effect DHT levels.

    to conclude: i think form is best suited for on cycle stack(aromitizing compounds). or standalone fat-loss/hardener. however there are some benifits to running form in pct as you mentioned nolva is SELECTIVE in its approach to estro control, just expect a somewhat slower recovery. but again i think the real synergy occurs when form is taken along with m-drol.
  9. New Member
    twill713's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    Any suggestion on dose when using with the 4 week m-drol cycle? As stated above the dose in PCT that I had planned was at 5 pumps 2x a day for weeks 1-2
    Then taper down 4 pumps 2x a day week 3
    And down to 3 pumps 2x a day week 4- and so forth till the bottle runs out.

    Essentially using it on cycle would prevent my estrogen levels from rising(to match high test lvls). So should I reverse the dosage and tapper up to have a higher dose toward the end or maintain a steady dose throughout ?
  10. New Member
    mikeshark00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    2.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by twill713 View Post
    Any suggestion on dose when using with the 4 week m-drol cycle? As stated above the dose in PCT that I had planned was at 5 pumps 2x a day for weeks 1-2
    Then taper down 4 pumps 2x a day week 3
    And down to 3 pumps 2x a day week 4- and so forth till the bottle runs out.

    Essentially using it on cycle would prevent my estrogen levels from rising(to match high test lvls). So should I reverse the dosage and tapper up to have a higher dose toward the end or maintain a steady dose throughout ?
    I would Start in week 2 at 4 pumps 2x a day while on cycle with 50mg of DHEA.
  11. New Member
    mikeshark00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    2.74%

    Also, toerm is the best, but like nolva-while it will occupy estro receptors, upregulating of new estro receptors may occur and circulating estro will become active once toerm stops. hence delayed gyno. that is why one would use formastane after pct(much after), or tapper down AI during serm pct to get rid of the circulating estro, if any. its a safe then sorry method.
  12. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i dont think you should run sd bro. pick a new PH....

    it doesnt sound like it is going to go smoothly. And sh!t you can fuk your self up with SD.
  13. New Member
    twill713's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    I have everything needed here for the cycle. I have done a pretty good amount of research on the M-drol and I know it is a pretty harsh PH. What would you recommend in its place? I've had experience with H-Drol and HaloTren before and got pretty decent gains from them.

    Side note I will purchase another bottle of the formastane and run one on cycle and one after PCT.
    Last edited by twill713; 02-18-2011 at 11:37 PM. Reason: spelling error
  14. New Member
    twill713's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    The H-drol that i have used before was from CEL
    the Halotren was powerlabs Nutrition
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 30mg
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene3-17b-diol 20mg

    Which contains 20 mg of H-drol and then the 30 mg of Tren
  15. New Member
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    520
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by twill713 View Post
    The H-drol that i have used before was from CEL
    the Halotren was powerlabs Nutrition
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 30mg
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene3-17b-diol 20mg

    Which contains 20 mg of H-drol and then the 30 mg of Tren
    I hate that when dienedione (estra 4,9 "tren") was banned, all these companies came out using LMG and calling it tren. Such a different compound.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  16. New Member
    twill713's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    I think I will do H-Drol / LMG stack as many people have suggested not going the SD route as it is pretty harsh. I have the M-drol already but not worried about it as it was cheap. Also have 2 bottles of CEL H-Drol and M-LMG, now i'll need to figure how I want to dose it. The last PH i ran was Halotren w/ Hdrol. Had lower doses of the LMG since it was just the 30mg per capsule with 60 capsules total. So I will be able to go heavier on the LMG this time around.
  17. New Member
    DYEGYE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    520
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by twill713 View Post
    I think I will do H-Drol / LMG stack as many people have suggested not going the SD route as it is pretty harsh. I have the M-drol already but not worried about it as it was cheap. Also have 2 bottles of CEL H-Drol and M-LMG, now i'll need to figure how I want to dose it. The last PH i ran was Halotren w/ Hdrol. Had lower doses of the LMG since it was just the 30mg per capsule with 60 capsules total. So I will be able to go heavier on the LMG this time around.
    You could run something like this:

    H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
    LMG 75/75/100/100/125/125

    I'd really like to see what kind of results a cycle like that would yield.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do
  18. New Member
    twill713's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    Was thinking more along the line of

    Hdrol. 50/50/75/75/75/75
    Mlmg. 75/75/100/100/100/100

    but the last 2 weeks could be done differently depending on how I feel
  19. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,041
    Rep Power
    245190
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by twill713 View Post
    Was thinking more along the line of

    Hdrol. 50/50/75/75/75/75
    Mlmg. 75/75/100/100/100/100

    but the last 2 weeks could be done differently depending on how I feel
    Should work out well.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  20. Markusrulezzz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    672
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

    you are not using Clomid or Tamox for PCT ????
  21. New Member
    twill713's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    96.89%

    Torem
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. h-drol cycle suggestions
    By lightj in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 03:04 PM
  2. M-drol Cycle suggestions please
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 08:08 AM
  3. Suggestions on S drol cycle
    By Carone75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 11:23 PM
  4. H drol Cycle suggestions
    By blasketcase in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 09:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in