Red Yeast Rice + CoQ10 supplement at 1200mg/60mg
Fish Oil

PCT
Torem - front load and tapper down
GHRP-6 150mcg x3/day
HCGenerate
CEL Post Cycle
CEL Forma Stanozol - Front load and tapper down

Gonna be starting this at the end of March. I'm 5'5 - 150 lbs and I'm looking to gain at and keep at LEAST 10lbs
Any comments or suggestions would be great so I can adjust accordingly if needed.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure more will chime in on this, but I would save the formestane for after cycle. Post cycle is a time to make sure hormones are turning back to normal. Formestane can lower both DHT and estrogen, so that's two hormones you're throwing off.

Looks good though otherwise.

twill713

Awards
Maybe you read it wrong? I have the Forma as part of the PCT, were you suggesting it be used somewhere else?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
IMO, save the expensive CEL Cycle Assist, and get some cheap milk thistle to pre-load.

twill713

Awards
I've got 3 bottles of the CEL Cycle Assist and I might use it throughout PCT also instead of of the Post Cycle any thoughts on that?

twill713

Awards
Anyone have any thoughts on me running the CEL Cycle Assist straight through in place of the CEL Post Cycle.

Same with the HCGenerate I was thinking of skipping the Bridge on cycle and running HCGenerate on and in PCT?

twill713

Awards
As I understand it a SERM stops estrogen from binding to certain cells ie breast tissue. It doesn't actively lower your estrogen levels. So wouldn't i want to use the Formestane as part of my PCT to lower my estrogen. When coming off of M-Drol wouldn't my estrogen levels spike?

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
As I understand it a SERM stops estrogen from binding to certain cells ie breast tissue. It doesn't actively lower your estrogen levels. So wouldn't i want to use the Formestane as part of my PCT to lower my estrogen. When coming off of M-Drol wouldn't my estrogen levels spike?
If you must use form, use it in conjuction with m-drol, as this compond can and has been known to cause activity in estro-receptor sites. running it post cycle, while it may prevent gyno(in synergy with nolva), will most likely cause further suppression, as it was mentioned earlier in this post, form has activity in the 5ar-enzyme which can effect DHT levels.

to conclude: i think form is best suited for on cycle stack(aromitizing compounds). or standalone fat-loss/hardener. however there are some benifits to running form in pct as you mentioned nolva is SELECTIVE in its approach to estro control, just expect a somewhat slower recovery. but again i think the real synergy occurs when form is taken along with m-drol.

twill713

Awards
Any suggestion on dose when using with the 4 week m-drol cycle? As stated above the dose in PCT that I had planned was at 5 pumps 2x a day for weeks 1-2
Then taper down 4 pumps 2x a day week 3
And down to 3 pumps 2x a day week 4- and so forth till the bottle runs out.

Essentially using it on cycle would prevent my estrogen levels from rising(to match high test lvls). So should I reverse the dosage and tapper up to have a higher dose toward the end or maintain a steady dose throughout ?

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Any suggestion on dose when using with the 4 week m-drol cycle? As stated above the dose in PCT that I had planned was at 5 pumps 2x a day for weeks 1-2
Then taper down 4 pumps 2x a day week 3
And down to 3 pumps 2x a day week 4- and so forth till the bottle runs out.

Essentially using it on cycle would prevent my estrogen levels from rising(to match high test lvls). So should I reverse the dosage and tapper up to have a higher dose toward the end or maintain a steady dose throughout ?
I would Start in week 2 at 4 pumps 2x a day while on cycle with 50mg of DHEA.

mikeshark00

mikeshark00

Awards
Also, toerm is the best, but like nolva-while it will occupy estro receptors, upregulating of new estro receptors may occur and circulating estro will become active once toerm stops. hence delayed gyno. that is why one would use formastane after pct(much after), or tapper down AI during serm pct to get rid of the circulating estro, if any. its a safe then sorry method.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you should run sd bro. pick a new PH....

it doesnt sound like it is going to go smoothly. And sh!t you can fuk your self up with SD.

twill713

Awards
I have everything needed here for the cycle. I have done a pretty good amount of research on the M-drol and I know it is a pretty harsh PH. What would you recommend in its place? I've had experience with H-Drol and HaloTren before and got pretty decent gains from them.

Side note I will purchase another bottle of the formastane and run one on cycle and one after PCT.

Last edited:

twill713

Awards
The H-drol that i have used before was from CEL
the Halotren was powerlabs Nutrition
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 30mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene3-17b-diol 20mg

Which contains 20 mg of H-drol and then the 30 mg of Tren

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
The H-drol that i have used before was from CEL
the Halotren was powerlabs Nutrition
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one 30mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene3-17b-diol 20mg

Which contains 20 mg of H-drol and then the 30 mg of Tren
I hate that when dienedione (estra 4,9 "tren") was banned, all these companies came out using LMG and calling it tren. Such a different compound.

twill713

Awards
I think I will do H-Drol / LMG stack as many people have suggested not going the SD route as it is pretty harsh. I have the M-drol already but not worried about it as it was cheap. Also have 2 bottles of CEL H-Drol and M-LMG, now i'll need to figure how I want to dose it. The last PH i ran was Halotren w/ Hdrol. Had lower doses of the LMG since it was just the 30mg per capsule with 60 capsules total. So I will be able to go heavier on the LMG this time around.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I think I will do H-Drol / LMG stack as many people have suggested not going the SD route as it is pretty harsh. I have the M-drol already but not worried about it as it was cheap. Also have 2 bottles of CEL H-Drol and M-LMG, now i'll need to figure how I want to dose it. The last PH i ran was Halotren w/ Hdrol. Had lower doses of the LMG since it was just the 30mg per capsule with 60 capsules total. So I will be able to go heavier on the LMG this time around.
You could run something like this:

H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
LMG 75/75/100/100/125/125

I'd really like to see what kind of results a cycle like that would yield.

twill713

Awards
Was thinking more along the line of

Hdrol. 50/50/75/75/75/75
Mlmg. 75/75/100/100/100/100

but the last 2 weeks could be done differently depending on how I feel

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was thinking more along the line of