is that good enough for a pct. Thanks

28 years old, not a kid, although still feel like it

Thanks fellas

AvgHomeboy

Awards
bump just so i can get this stuff ordered pronto

insultedyeti

Awards
I would like to know the answer to this as well. It can be hard figuring out what is exactly the right way to approach PCT when so many people suggest different things. I am not an expert by any stretch, but i wanted to run Helladrol or any H-Drol clone at some point and so far all i know is a SERM ( Nolva, Clomid ), Lean Xtreme, Post Cycle Support and perhaps a Natty Test booster is what is generally being suggested. One thing i am really unsure of is the idea of AI's while using Nolva or Clomid...people say that H-Drol, HellaDrol do not convert to estrogen so it isn't need, but then again i also hear you may need one due to the SERM itself unless i am reading up on that wrong.

atleast from what i have read on the boards you are going in the right direction. I personally worry about estro rebound and gyno so hopefully someone comes in an clears that whole issue up for me and you as well.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Yea PCT looks good.

You know how to run the Nolva right? - (20/20/10/10)

Do you have any DAA? I think that really helps bounce back during PCT. I would start the PCS either week 1 or 2 along with the Lean Xtreme.

PS: After 1st week of H-Drol I would bump upto 75 onwards.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know the answer to this as well. It can be hard figuring out what is exactly the right way to approach PCT when so many people suggest different things. I am not an expert by any stretch, but i wanted to run Helladrol or any H-Drol clone at some point and so far all i know is a SERM ( Nolva, Clomid ), Lean Xtreme, Post Cycle Support and perhaps a Natty Test booster is what is generally being suggested. One thing i am really unsure of is the idea of AI's while using Nolva or Clomid...people say that H-Drol, HellaDrol do not convert to estrogen so it isn't need, but then again i also hear you may need one due to the SERM itself unless i am reading up on that wrong.

atleast from what i have read on the boards you are going in the right direction. I personally worry about estro rebound and gyno so hopefully someone comes in an clears that whole issue up for me and you as well.
What I did for my H-Drol PCT was:-

Nolva - 20/20/10/10
DAA - Starting 1st day of PCT
CEL Cycle Assist - Started week 2
Lean Xtreme - think I started it week 2
Triazole - started 2 weeks after last Nolva dose (because Nolva has a half life of 14 days)

I felt that this PCT covered all aspects, inc possible estro rebound and I recovered well with no probs to date (touch wood)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For DAA I would use either Testforce2 or TCF-1

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'd personally go 20x4 with the nolva but that's just me.

AvgHomeboy

Awards
Got everything in route except the lean xtreme and post cycle support, figure I have 7 weeks to get that stuff here so I'll hold off a month.

Thanks, looking forward to increasing bench max 100 lbs