Cycle and PCT suggestions

insultedyeti

Awards
Before Cycle
1-2 weeks of AI Cycle Support

During Cycle
HellaDrol 5 weeks at 50/75/75/75/100 ( depending may keep it 75 since it is my first cycle )
AI Cycle Support
Taurine
Fish Oil

PCT
Clomid at 50/50/25/25
Or should i use Nolvadex?
CEL PCT Assist
N2Guard
Erase
HcGenerate

Suggestions? Am i missing anything? Can i drop PCT Assist and just use N2Guard (or vice versa)? I have seen some conflicting points of view on PCT so i just want to check and see if this would be overkill. I am looking to get as safe a cycle as possible though so i wouldn't care if i had to add things.

Just as a reference i am 26, 210 pounds at 6'1. I have been working out pretty much since 16 ( bodyweight only though ) and moved into weights at 18-19 with actual "serious" training from 20 till today. My diet seems to be spot on generally and i have don't have issues really losing or gaining when i set myself up for cut or bulking cycles. I honestly do not know my BF count, but i would like to get it a bit lower since i am a tad "blurry" in the midsection right now. I heard Helladrol, H-Drol or any simliar clone are fairly mild in both gains and sides...which for me is fine since i just want a slight boost/edge in LBM and i am not really looking to get extremely large.

Well sorry for the long post and maybe the information above is pointless, but i figure i would provide it since other threads had people asking about age, diet and training. Thank you ahead of time forum and any help would be appreciated.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Nolva or clomid will be fine. Use PCT Assist and drop N2Guard.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good. Nolva or clomid will be fine. Use PCT Assist and drop N2Guard.
Second to this.

If you're looking for something to add or to use after PCT to ensure recovery alongside the SERM, use the Testosterone Recovery Stack. You're good to go with what you have, though.

suzukidude85

Awards
So can anyone give a suggestion on a good 6-oxo replacement? I have most everything I need for pct except good testosterone booster/AI. What about 11-sterone? Is this something comparable? What made 6-oxo good was the (trione) yes? I heard there was one by Thrasher Nutrition or something? Anyway if someone could shed some light on this quickly I would appreciate it, as I need to get something quickly. Thanks.