Review PCT for M-Drol/Turinabol/Tren X Cycle

Musclehead69

Awards
I'm expecting to run this cycle for 8 weeks. I do have Cycle Support and a SERM on-hand.

Week 1: M-Drol @ 10mg ED
Week 2: M-Drol @ 20mg ED
Week 3: M-Drol @ 20mg ED

I've considered dosing LiquiDex every day while I'm on M-Drol to help offset any issues with prolactin. Thoughts?

I've seen some individuals begin taking their SERM following their last day of dosing M-Drol. Should I do this? If yes then would it have a negative impact on the Turinabol and Tren?

Week 4: Turinabol @ 30mg ED & Tren @ 70mg ED
Week 5: Turinabol @ 30mg ED & Tren @ 70mg ED
Week 6: Turinabol @ 30-60mg ED & Tren @ 70mg ED (May bump to 105mg)
Week 7: Turinabol @ 60mg ED & Tren @ 70mg ED (May bump to 105mg)
Week 8: Turinabol @ 60mg ED & Tren @ 70mg ED (May bump to 105mg)

I don't want to cause any confusion so, for those of you who may not know, Tren X is dosed at 35mg per cap.

PCT will begin on the first day of Week 9. I currently have Nolvadex - tamoxifen citrate - as well as Post Cycle Support.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Wow prepared to be shutdown hard and to blow up like a mofo if you can make it through the cycle.

I think you should just run the Turinabol + tren 6 weeks and leave out the M-drol for another cycle.

Or M-drol bridged to Turinabol

For pct, I would also add in some DAA and possibly a better T-booster.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, not a good plan imo. You will need to get bloods done if you do this cycle. Get a SERM I prefer Toremifene you are going to need it. Save the SD for another time.

Musclehead69

Awards
Would it be safer to use the Boladrol to jump-start the cycle as opposed to the M-Drol then?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
If you make it through the cycle without the sides slowing you down you should gain plenty on that cycle. Also, log it if you run it...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log this shiz homey. You send that out yet?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be safer to use the Boladrol to jump-start the cycle as opposed to the M-Drol then?
According to bloodwork, yes. But it's still a crazy idea. You might want to throw a little more liver protection in there, UDCA, liver juice, etc.

rush808

rush808

Awards
Prepare to be ALL Shaft! LOL

where's the Log? (no pun)

UHHH, u listed "Review PCT..." however, u haven't laid out much detail of your PCT!!
yeah we know whats in it, but the doses? week of?

maybe some formestane if sides show up during this cycle?

More details on the whole cycle, pics, expectations, goals ect...?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is 10x better than Nolva for SD & Tren. 100/50/50/25 its better for gyno related type stuff.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I told him not to eat them all at the same time..LOL

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he's just real busy. Wouldnt be suprised if he updated in like WEEK !!!!