Dumb Question? Half Life.

greasydanny

Awards
Gentlemen,

I'm Daniel. I'm new, this is my first post, and I'd like to ask a few simple questions. I'm about to embark on my first Mdrol cycle. I've done a lot of research(though I'm sure I've only scratched the surface) and have shelled out a some dinero, but still need some help.

I've done some searches and I swear I haven't found the answer, I may be digging to far.

My first question, I understand that Mdrol like most over the counter prohormones have a "half life". I plan to only consume 10mg, or 1 pill a day, my first week. Should I split this pill in half? Taking one half in the morning and the other in the evening? Or just one pill in the morning?

My second question is, I will take liquidex as an ai. I've heard .5mg is best, but should I take it every other day? Or every day?

Same goes for Liquild Nolva, the first day off my cycle I plan to take 40mg. Should I spread this out through the day?

Lastly, I plan to take Epharm's Testforce2 as a natty test booster during my PCT. How do you guys feel about the product? I've heard both good and bad.

Thank-you, I hope my questions are not redundent.

Daniel

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EOD on liquidex I believe, unless someone else can chime in. Nolva doesn't need to be spread out. dose it 40/40/20/20 (each number is the amount per day for a week).

If you can, dose the superdrol in the morning and at night. If you can't just take it once in the morning or pre-workout.

As for testforce, it gets great reviews. DAA is an amazing test booster.

Edit: I've never been able to find a concrete half life on superdrol. My guess is 6-8 hours.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard a solid 6 for half life...but m-drol can't really be "split" you just take it once a day if you start at 10 mg. I liked to take it with the meal BEFORE my pre-workout meal, so like 4-5 hours before the gym, when I started with 1 dose a day. Not sure if it had any difference but that's what I liked to do, as I felt it would be in my bloodstream better by then.

greasydanny

Awards
Thank-you both for the informative responses. I appreciate it and believe me it's going to be put to use.

Fortunely I hit the gym first thing so it'll always be a crucial part of my pre-workout.

I'll only be running a preload followed by a three week cycle, followed by a solid 4 week PCT. I have all of the supports, AI's, Serms, staples... It's going to be a very rigid two months. Hoping my bench hops over 400...

Thanks again!

Danny