Aborted cycle due to possible gyno issue-what now?

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I recent started a Protomax cycle running it up 100mgs at the end of a week and half and started to get these terrible pains in my chest under the nipple. I stopped and immediatly jumped into PCT. The pain is gone after 5 days now and I feel much better. I really freaked over this and plan on running my PCT out which is Nolva 20/20/10/10 and the TRS stack. My question is now what to do after the fact?
I did not develope lumps in my chest but it was VERY painful!!!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
try it again at a lower dose, and if you want to sell the protomax depending on how many caps are left and your askin price i'll be interested in taking it off your hands?

i had a good experience with protomax personally...................................
if i remember right i think my gains were between 7-9 lbs. on 1 bottle, not bad in my book with minimum sides if any.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I was very surprised by the whole thing myself. The pain started on one side then moved to the other and got worse and it scared the s*** out of me!!! All I can think is that I ran Erase over the holidays and didn't give myself enough time between the two and had some sort of rebound. I think some of it was psychosomatic but I have never had that type experience before.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i had a similar experience with a certain product but the pain just remained around the heart area and i discontinued the product and replaced it with another and all was well, while others ran the same product and all was good. i guess it could be a case of different strokes for different folks. but i definitetly overstand where your coming from.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
It really sucks because the first time I ran it I really didn't respond to it. At 75+ mgs I was blowing up!! I would have come out very well on this but who knows? I really want to feel secure that run another cycle of something in a few months? And that SERM on hand is no joke!!