Aborted cycle due to possible gyno issue-what now? - AnabolicMinds.com

Aborted cycle due to possible gyno issue-what now?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

Aborted cycle due to possible gyno issue-what now?

I recent started a Protomax cycle running it up 100mgs at the end of a week and half and started to get these terrible pains in my chest under the nipple. I stopped and immediatly jumped into PCT. The pain is gone after 5 days now and I feel much better. I really freaked over this and plan on running my PCT out which is Nolva 20/20/10/10 and the TRS stack. My question is now what to do after the fact?
    I did not develope lumps in my chest but it was VERY painful!!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.

Hmmm, interesting because Protomax is not suppose to aromatize. I would continue using the Nolvadex and get blood work done every couple weeks to determine if an AI is necessary due to elevated estradiol levels. If after a few weeks E2 is indeed elevated, consider introducing an AI into your PCT as you taper down your SERM to avoid "rebound gyno" after you discontinue the SERM.

I am really surprised you ran into gyno issues using a compound that is not suppose to aromatize. However, your symptoms seem like potential gyno and it is better to be safe than sorry.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

try it again at a lower dose, and if you want to sell the protomax depending on how many caps are left and your askin price i'll be interested in taking it off your hands?

i had a good experience with protomax personally.................... ...............
    if i remember right i think my gains were between 7-9 lbs. on 1 bottle, not bad in my book with minimum sides if any.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

I was very surprised by the whole thing myself. The pain started on one side then moved to the other and got worse and it scared the s*** out of me!!! All I can think is that I ran Erase over the holidays and didn't give myself enough time between the two and had some sort of rebound. I think some of it was psychosomatic but I have never had that type experience before.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

i had a similar experience with a certain product but the pain just remained around the heart area and i discontinued the product and replaced it with another and all was well, while others ran the same product and all was good. i guess it could be a case of different strokes for different folks. but i definitetly overstand where your coming from.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  211 lbs.

It really sucks because the first time I ran it I really didn't respond to it. At 75+ mgs I was blowing up!! I would have come out very well on this but who knows? I really want to feel secure that run another cycle of something in a few months? And that SERM on hand is no joke!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. gyno issue
    By Boomer3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 11:58 PM
  2. Modified PCT for Aborted Epistane Cycle??
    By Muay Thaiger in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 06:44 AM
  3. gyno issue, help ..please?
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 07:13 PM
  4. Cycle after gyno issue?
    By J354323d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 12:31 PM
  5. PCT for Aborted cycle??