Erase enough PCT for 12 week Deca/Test E cycle?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
LOL....j/k, j/k, j/k......

I gots some nolva to do at 20,20,10,10, and clomid for 50,50,50,50, and just trying to figure out the erase, like when to add it, how much to start, then how to taper it down.

On PH cycles I did nolva for the first 2 weeks, then added in Alri's RESTORE, which near as I can tell, was just like Erase. Anyway , I tapered that and Testojack down for the next 3-4 weeks. I'm thinking I should want to start them sooner, though.

The actual cycle is 12 weeks deca 300/week, 14 weeks of test e 500/week, and pplex from weeks 12 to 16 when PCT starts, giving the deca 4 weeks and test 2 weeks to clear out.

Any suggestions? I think I asked this 5 times before, maybe 6, but I like to be sure I'm sure.

Thanks!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My god man I was like, NO! before I even clicked the thread.

I'd add erase at the 3rd week of PCT to counter cortisol and lower estrogen.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
LOL I see it got a lot of views so I'm sure a lot of people thought I was serious.

Oh well, it was fun for me :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
start 2 caps of erase day 1 of PCT. run that for 40 days. Its going to help cortisol and estrogen.

Run some type of oral in the start of things. Deca, Tes E will both take 4wks to show any sort of gains. 3wks of SD, D bol, androl, whatever just run something to jumpstart things.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
My god man I was like, NO! before I even clicked the thread.
LMAO.....that makes 2 of us. Of course, the good news would be that if someone did something like this with no PCT, they would likely remove their DNA from any future gene pools. :poke:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase is too much for PCT man. You need to go research some more! RAWRRR!! #*(#&@$^#%($@ISF#(U

Lmao...there was my simulation of an angry response from a just as uneducated forum member.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
LOL, unfortunately it does happen!!!

gymrat, I'm on week 11 (1 more pin of deca) and did a 4 week kickstart of mdrol....great minds think alike :D

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i saw the title and i was like "this dude is going to really **** his wang up"

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
LOL, that is what I DON'T want to happen, for obvious reasons :D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, that is what I DON'T want to happen, for obvious reasons :D
I just saw this thread again and totally forgot about it... got me again bro. :why:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to taper it, I would put it in week 2 or 3 personally and just run it until gone at 2-3 caps a day.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
No need to taper it, I would put it in week 2 or 3 personally and just run it until gone at 2-3 caps a day.
why not day 1 of PCT? The estrogen is going to spike a few wks after the last injection.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why not day 1 of PCT? The estrogen is going to spike a few wks after the last injection.
wut? why would estrogen spike a few wks after last injection? aromatase will convert test to estrogen, so in my mind it makes sens it will convert the most test to the most estrogen, when his test levels peak which is about 2 days after injecting

but clomid will sky rocket your estrogen so use an ai