what do I need for a great pct cycle (cost effective)

Lockxxheed

Awards
so ive been taking trasforms post cycle im gonna buy some alpha sustain with a ai with my paycheck, but now i need your guys help what all do i need to get my **** back to normal. also im not not as rich as i wish i was so lol i just need you guys to give me the basics. helps much appreciated

so far i got

transform - post cycle

will get next week
-SA
-A.I.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did you run?
You already have Sustain Alpha which is a great start, now just add a SERM

Lockxxheed

Awards
i ran methyl v xt but started with 10mg of epi and superdrol for 2 weeks and then went to the methyl and yea but i have no idea where i can get a legit serm.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need a SERM bud, just keep looking around and at other boards, can't post it here. If anything get our TRS stack, it's the best OTC PCT there is.

Lockxxheed

Awards
allright bro, ill probably end up getting the trs stack, my buddy tryd getting a serm and ended up getting ripped of(they didnt ship anything to him) id have to kill a bitch lol

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Yet another case of someone not having their SERM in place before they do a cycle. You need it BEFORE U RUN A PH OR STEROID CYCLE!!!! what if something went wrong with the cycle and you had no SERM on hand? Do yourself a favour and Google research chemicals nolvadex. Compare your pct with mine and you will see how little foresight you used. Sorry if it sounds like i am preaching here buti did my own research and sourced my torem and yet I see so many people on these boards just not prepared to DL the groundwork and come here looking for a quick answer and for someone to do the research for them.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/168589-pct-check-please.html

n87

Awards
  • Established
Just google Tamoxifen or Nolvadex. It does take a while before you get it, though.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Yet another case of someone not having their SERM in place before they do a cycle. You need it BEFORE U RUN A PH OR STEROID CYCLE!!!! what if something went wrong with the cycle and you had no SERM on hand? Do yourself a favour and Google research chemicals nolvadex. Compare your pct with mine and you will see how little foresight you used. Sorry if it sounds like i am preaching here buti did my own research and sourced my torem and yet I see so many people on these boards just not prepared to DL the groundwork and come here looking for a quick answer and for someone to do the research for them.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/168589-pct-check-please.html
what he said bro, cost effective? doing ph's and bodybuilding comes with a price, c'mon you know that, "research chemicals legit" and go from there..btw Torem is what you want, read up on it, thus far from what Im reading(tons of hours on it) its one of the better serms for pct, my is on its way.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I spend more for my PCT and support supps than I do on actual hormones. Some ppl say I am waisting my money, however I'm not on TRT/HRT either.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I spend more for my PCT and support supps than I do on actual hormones. Some ppl say I am waisting my money, however I'm not on TRT/HRT either.
This seems to be par for the course when someone wants to keep their gains from a cycle. To me there would be nothing more defeating then gaining...lets say 10lbs and then afterward losing 10lb to 15lbs because I didn't secure the proper support/PCT items.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This seems to be par for the course when someone wants to keep their gains from a cycle. To me there would be nothing more defeating then gaining...lets say 10lbs and then afterward losing 10lb to 15lbs because I didn't secure the proper support/PCT items.
I'm starting to lean toward toco-8 being the most integral part of the TRS. Sensitizing the testes and/or keeping them sensitized is the key to a great PCT. LH and FSH are NOT that hard to bring up when using an AI/SERM. Getting the testes to react to them is hard, though.