Help need PCT about to finish M-DROL

Everest

Awards
Hi. I am about to finish my first cycle ever m-drol (took liver support too). I need to know what I need so I can keep my gains and get my test back to normal.

I see a lot of PCT around $30 will something cheap work? What do I need?

If not can someone link me to something good?

Thanks!

Everest

Awards
I can't get a hold of a SERM! Will PCT Revolution be enough its in the store on this site?

BigJoshStud

BigJoshStud

Awards
haha. Good luck with that. Should of already had everything prepared.
If you don't no where to find a serm, you have no business using compounds like m-drol.
Hint:google is your friend.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Be prepared to get gyno symptoms, lose your gains, get fat, and be shutdown for a while.

Everyone's body is different, so maybe 0.01% of all users taking mdrol don't need a SERM, but hey, that's probably not you.

Look into PP's Test recovery stack along w/ Androhard, I've heard good things about it.

a SERM is the cheapest way to go, even w/ research chems.

Why can't you get a SERM? and read the PCT thread that just got bumped, as well as the Superdrol thread, which is what you're basically taking.

Bull1985

Awards
Best of luck to you. If you order a serm now you can have it at your door in a couple days. W/out ur asking for trouble. I've always ran serms and had no issues. I've had buddies on the other hand run mdrol and monsterdrol w/ only junk like pct assist for pct, one got lucky, the other now has slight gyno. Not really noticable to the eye, but he has had a small hard disk under each nipple for 6months now. He tried nolva and clomid when he noticed it, but that was too late it appears. so get a serm or flirt w/ health problems. Mdrol is nothing to take lightly.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
cmon guys dont be so mean we were all here at some point..Everest pm me and i will give you my email..you can email me and i will tell you where you can get some serm.