mdrol/inhibit-e

serbrozinc

Awards
I have cycled off of M and have been running nolva as pct. I also have inhibit-e, so should I use inhibit-e with nolva to make sure I won't get gyno and lose strength??

If I should use inhibit-e, what are the dosages?

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i would just use the nolva ..inhibit-e is an ATD which is a suicide inhibitor its ok if you use it at a very low dose and taper down ATD'S kill estrogen and you dont wanna do that..you just wanna regulate it. just my opinion.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
some people run it the last week theyre on nolva, some run it inverse to the serm

like this

nolva 20/20/10/10
atd 4/3/2/1

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
1,4,6-Androstatrien-3,17-dione (ADT)

From what I understand, and please correct me if I'm wrong, ATD is a type of AI. ATD is a type of AI that is known as a Suicide Inhibitor. Most that I know of don't like using ATD's due to the fact that it kills the aromitase enzyme. Another and more popular AI you should read up on is a Competitive Inhibitor. In a Comp Inhibitor the molecule just fills the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme and won't let it act on your free test. This means the body still sees the aromatase enzyme floating around and doesn't register to make more enzymes. On the other hand, with something like ATD a suicide inhibitor, the body sees the lack of enzymes (due to ATD killing them) and makes more aromatase enzymes for use. Both will work for PCT, but again most will recommend a competitive AI. Do some reseach on Advanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme. It contains 6-Bromo which is a Comp AI. Good luck.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
atd and nolva is my favourite pct and what I always use.

I don't care what people say, atd has never been proven to be suppressive, and has been proven to boost test by insane levels, tenfold greater than any other non-serm "test boosters" or AIs.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
this is what someone else today has posted about using an ATD..

DO NOT USE ATD!! ATD is not only a major libido killer, but it acts as an anti-androgen in the brain.

but hey some like to use it along with a serm but most stay away from ATD'S..its your choice though .

_Nomad_

Awards
this is what someone else today has posted about using an ATD..

DO NOT USE ATD!! ATD is not only a major libido killer, but it acts as an anti-androgen in the brain.

but hey some like to use it along with a serm but most stay away from ATD'S..its your choice though .
Proof?

I get mood swings from 100mg + ATD a day but have yet to see a libido drop.