PCT Surprise, Advice Anyone?

UserName04

Awards
First off, the cycle (when I start) is going to be H Drol, 50/50/50/50. I haven't ran a cycle ever, and I'm pumped to run this one. But, luckily I didn't start my cycle until my post cycle arrived!

I had ordered some Clomid online and thought the transaction would be just fine like most internet orders, but I got an e-mail saying the product is out of stock (hard to believe, but that's what they told me) and that they were unable to fill my order.

So back to the drawing board. I'm really amped to start this cycle but don't want to start without my PCT in place.

Now, I'm not asking for a source, a price, or anything. I'm just asking for some advice. I don't want to screw up my hormones with running a OTC PCT. Has anyone had this happen to them before? Is OTC PCT my only option at this point? I'd rather not run the cycle at all then run a sloppy OTC PCT.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
up the dose on hdrol, try 50/50/75/75/75. just try to find a better innovative source, otc just aint worth the risk

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would beg to differ on OTC not being enough for a 50mg 4 week hdrol, but we can let the OP decide on that.

If you are going for a SERM (seems that you are) I would just order from another source. Sucks that the first place was OOS.

PS, I sent you a PM with a coupon if you choose to go OTC.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder why so many people are against OTC PCT. You buy OTC hormones and use them to great effect. Why not OTC PCT?

The TRS from Primordial always gets great reviews. If you're set on a SERM, get clomid or toremifene.

But I agree, don't run the cycle at all if you fear for the outcome of PCT.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
I wonder why so many people are against OTC PCT. You buy OTC hormones and use them to great effect. Why not OTC PCT?

The TRS from Primordial always gets great reviews. If you're set on a SERM, get clomid or toremifene.

But I agree, don't run the cycle at all if you fear for the outcome of PCT.

this is why....From what I understand, and please correct me if I'm wrong, ATD is a type of AI. ATD is a type of AI that is known as a Suicide Inhibitor. Most that I know of don't like using ATD's due to the fact that it kills the aromitase enzyme. Another and more popular AI you should read up on is a Competitive Inhibitor. In a Comp Inhibitor the molecule just fills the active binding site of the aromatase enzyme and won't let it act on your free test. This means the body still sees the aromatase enzyme floating around and doesn't register to make more enzymes. On the other hand, with something like ATD a suicide inhibitor, the body sees the lack of enzymes (due to ATD killing them) and makes more aromatase enzymes for use. Both will work for PCT, but again most will recommend a competitive AI. Do some reseach on Advanced PCT by Anabolic Xtreme. It contains 6-Bromo which is a Comp AI. Good luck.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
if your gonna use an OTC PCT then i would use advanced pct by anabolic extreme..its an AI not an ADT... since your keeping the h-drol at a low dosage you will be fine..as for ordering clomid or nolva you should try ordering from a research chem site instead..they sell it in liquid form and its legit.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
make sure its legit^ not all are and u get crap sent out. google its reviews