PCT for Max LMG/ MrSupps Dieselbolan 2.0???

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Just looking for info- what SERM would work best for PH's containing 13 methoxy? It looks like a compound where clomid might be advisable, but I wasn't sure.

Also, MrSupps Dieselbolan 2.0- Suppose one were going to dose it at 3 caps a day for 30 days, which would come out to 30 mg of Dymethazine and 75 mg of Max LMG, would a combined PCT of Nolva or Torem + Clomid be advisable?

:gore:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you going to stack those?

PCT:
Clomid
50/50/50/50
PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
Reduce XT or Suppress C
0/0/x/x/x/x

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to stack those?

PCT:
Clomid
50/50/50/50
PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
Reduce XT or Suppress C
0/0/x/x/x/x
Not talking about adding more LMG. However Dieselbolan V2 is already stacked as follows:

Dymethazine 10mg
Max LMG 25mg

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How was your cycle bro?

Standard clomid at 50 mg 4 weeks will do with other PCT goodies if you can throw them in.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
How was your cycle bro?

Standard clomid at 50 mg 4 weeks will do with other PCT goodies if you can throw them in.
Have yet to run it. Figured I'd use the potential ban as an excuse to stock up and therefore took advantage of the bogo. I know a guy who bought some and is running it now, I'm looking forward to hearing feedback from him, especially since he's run quite a few different PH's.

That said, it looks like Clomid is the SERM of choice for this one, as opposed to Nolva or Torem? It does look VERY straightforward though, that dosing seems like it wouldn't mess with the emotions too much haha.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not talking about adding more LMG. However Dieselbolan V2 is already stacked as follows:

Dymethazine 10mg
Max LMG 25mg
ok then the PCT i suggested would be great.

good luck!

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
So, I talked with my friend who is running Dieselbolan V2 right now- he's running 2 caps a day, and after 1 week he's up 6 lbs. I'm looking forward to seeing how much he gains overall, especially once he pisses away the water weight in PCT.