1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

mdrol/letro

My cousin is about to finish his first mdrol cycle, last day tomorrow. Real nice gains, 18lbs, more than what i saw. I told him he needs a pct and i ordered him some nolva and wont be here for another week maybe. He said his nipples been hurtin a bit. I got some letro from my stash, can i just give him this and how would he dose it. I never used letro, just kept it in case a nasty flare up.
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro
    and keep 2.5 till its gone and taper down the same was above. this sound good?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  Fat lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.3%

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro
    and keep 2.5 till its gone and taper down the same was above. this sound good?
    I would keep the Letro at a low dose unless he actually gets lumps...like .25 or maybe .5mg. At this low he can still have the effects of the AI and not completely kill his cholesterol/estro levels. Do this only till you get a SERM to get the rest of the hormones back in balance.

Letro is REALLY strong at wiping out the estro, even to a point of causing rebound itself if you don't ramp it down slow enough.

...mostly I wouldn't recommend an AI in PCT. but, if he feels lumps coming on then letro is the best I know of for killing the gynoz.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

And drive it into his brain how dumb it is to not have a PCT lined up before he starts his cycle...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

I'm in my 3rd week of an M-Drol cycle now. So far I've gained 10lbs. Feeling much stronger in the gym, lots of energy. No side effects at all so far (I took Milk Thistle I bought at GNC for 2 weeks before the cycle and I've been taking Cycle Support since the start of the M-Drol cycle).

For my PCT I have lined up Nolvadex, Formestane, Cycle Support, and a Testosterone Booster (Anabolic Matrix-RX). Am I missing anything here that is necessary?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2386 View Post
    I'm in my 3rd week of an M-Drol cycle now. So far I've gained 10lbs. Feeling much stronger in the gym, lots of energy. No side effects at all so far (I took Milk Thistle I bought at GNC for 2 weeks before the cycle and I've been taking Cycle Support since the start of the M-Drol cycle).

For my PCT I have lined up Nolvadex, Formestane, Cycle Support, and a Testosterone Booster (Anabolic Matrix-RX). Am I missing anything here that is necessary?
    something for cortisol... like vitamin c 1000mg 3x day
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

his stuff should be in tomorrow hopefully. he's been at .5 since sunday. what really pisses me off is that he doesnt think phs are roids, i think he is a moron lol
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

his stuff should be in tomorrow hopefully. he's been at .5 since sunday. what really pisses me off is that he doesnt think phs are roids, i think he is a moron lol
    mdrol isnt a ph

its a steroid
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

u know what he says lol we're not professionals so he cant trust us, i think ill just let him enjoy his gyno and not give him anythin
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

u know what he says lol we're not professionals so he cant trust us, i think ill just let him enjoy his gyno and not give him anythin
    I let a buddy do that with his Tren. We wanted to have a gains race. Both took tren for 6 weeks. Before we even ordered I tried to drive all the "broscience" I could into his brain, yet he still refused to get any support supps or a legit PCT. You know what his "pct" was? Testo-rex. Facking testo-rex man. It was the most frustrating time of my life. He said "I believe my body has a natural ability to restore all it's hormonal levels naturally."

I tried to explain to him that our bodies aren't magic and it's science blah blah blah. I even had a bottle of liquid clomid sitting in my shelf so when he came crying to me about all his sides and crappy PCT I could say "Told ya so" and sell him my clomid for double what I payed.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i no his **** aint workin right now lmao i guess his trib aint doin the trick. whatever, when he comes to his senses, the nolva is in my room with a price tag of $90 i like ur style FLEX

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need advice on Letro/Nolva PCT for Mdrol
    By emac213 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 04:27 PM
  2. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:49 PM
  3. scrapping mdrol/tren stack going mdrol solo
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 08:54 PM