2 Year Shut Down - Torem showed hope for 3 days (help!)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

2 Year Shut Down - Torem showed hope for 3 days (help!)

Iíll try to make this short.

After a PCT went wrong Iíve been shut down for two years. These have been the worst years of my life and I tried everything except going back to research chemicals. I tried exercise, good diet, a brief trt with an urologist that only made things worst. My sex life completely disappeared.
    So, last week I decided to give research chemicals another shot. A friend recommended toremifene and aromasin in the following dosage:

TOREM - 120 (3 days) 90/90/60/30
    AROMASIN Ė 12.5 EOD

Other OTC things Iím taking are macca, tribulus, l-carnitine, multivitamins and ZMA.

So I take 120mg of Torem the first day (no aromasin that day) around 6pm and behold, a few hours later I get the best hard on I ever got in two years. I thought ďIím cured, my **** is back, Torem is the ****Ē and proceeded to masturbate about 6 times. I know Iím not supposed to masturbate during PCT but you have to understand where Iím coming from.

Next day things change and Iím back to my no-libido self, I get worried. Then I repeat the dosage that night, my balls start to hurt and my **** comes back with another decent erection. This happened for the first 3 days, night good - day bad. After day 4, my nipples and my balls started hurting like crazy and then Iím back to my old self. No libido, no decent erections and to make things worst my sperm turns all clear and liquidy. Today Iím on day 5 (90mg) and still the same problems.

So what happened on those first 3 days that is not happening now??? Was it the 120mg??? Isnít that supposed to be too much? Should I remove the aromasin or increase its dosage? What should I do different considering that Iím not coming from a cycle but from a 2 year shut down? Iím I worrying too soon and should wait?

Please, I could use some help around here. These 2 years have been terrible and those first 3 days with Torem gave me hope.

One other thing is that I should receive Sustain Alpha next week together with testojack200, fenugreek and ICariin. Should I take those, will they help?????

Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by manolox View Post
    Iíll try to make this short.

After a PCT went wrong Iíve been shut down for two years. These have been the worst years of my life and I tried everything except going back to research chemicals. I tried exercise, good diet, a brief trt with an urologist that only made things worst. My sex life completely disappeared.
    So, last week I decided to give research chemicals another shot. A friend recommended toremifene and aromasin in the following dosage:

TOREM - 120 (3 days) 90/90/60/30
    AROMASIN Ė 12.5 EOD

Other OTC things Iím taking are macca, tribulus, l-carnitine, multivitamins and ZMA.

So I take 120mg of Torem the first day (no aromasin that day) around 6pm and behold, a few hours later I get the best hard on I ever got in two years. I thought ďIím cured, my **** is back, Torem is the ****Ē and proceeded to masturbate about 6 times. I know Iím not supposed to masturbate during PCT but you have to understand where Iím coming from.

Next day things change and Iím back to my no-libido self, I get worried. Then I repeat the dosage that night, my balls start to hurt and my **** comes back with another decent erection. This happened for the first 3 days, night good - day bad. After day 4, my nipples and my balls started hurting like crazy and then Iím back to my old self. No libido, no decent erections and to make things worst my sperm turns all clear and liquidy. Today Iím on day 5 (90mg) and still the same problems.

So what happened on those first 3 days that is not happening now??? Was it the 120mg??? Isnít that supposed to be too much? Should I remove the aromasin or increase its dosage? What should I do different considering that Iím not coming from a cycle but from a 2 year shut down? Iím I worrying too soon and should wait?

Please, I could use some help around here. These 2 years have been terrible and those first 3 days with Torem gave me hope.

One other thing is that I should receive Sustain Alpha next week together with testojack200, fenugreek and ICariin. Should I take those, will they help?????

Thanks
    stop messin with shady research chemicals

get some bloodwork, dont play god, let a doctor help you

you may need to see a few doctors to get what will work for you

imo, you need some type of hcg clomid?/ai combo

if the damage done isnt fixable, trt may be the only way
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    stop messin with shady research chemicals
    Thanks for your response. I never mentioned they were shady. They are from a respected company and have worked for other people.

Although you are right about the bloodwork, however, I already visited a doctor once who gave me Test cyp and just gave me gyno. Right now I can't afford a doctor.

The Torem definitely triggered something those first 3 days that was working really well and that's the basis of my post.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%

Thanks for your response. I never mentioned they were shady. They are from a respected company and have worked for other people.

Although you are right about the bloodwork, however, I already visited a doctor once who gave me Test cyp and just gave me gyno. Right now I can't afford a doctor.

The Torem definitely triggered something those first 3 days that was working really well and that's the basis of my post.
    imo, any research chemicals(liquids you buy off the internet) are shady... reguardless whether they worked for someone else or not... any time i use a serm or an ai, its the same one you would buy from the pharmacy.

if you cant afford 188 dollar insurance plus another 50 60 for an office visit you shouldnt be ordering research chems someone might have made in their sink.

but if youve been shut down for 2 years, hcg clomid/nolva with an ai should help...
    @what dosage im not sure about hcg (i posted something someone in a simmilar situation had used)

hcg-1000 iu 2x a week
    clomid-100/100/50/50
    nolva-40/40/20/20
    aromasin-12.5 eod like you have

have you tried d-aspartic-acid? im sure it could help.

but for serious, get bloodwork man
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.5%

I agree. Pharm tabs are so easy to get, I don't know why ppl still order research chemicals. They're just as illegal unless you have an actual research lab.

And WHY in the world haven't you seen a doctor yet?... get some insurance if you don't have any, and go see an endocrinologist or someone....
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%

I don't think HCG is going to fix your problem (it will help temporarily, but not permanently). Also, Aromasin can very well affect your sex drive. If it were me (and definitely get a second opinion on this), I would drop the Aromasin, and use the Torem @ 120-90-60-30 (you're estrogen is probably low right now, so we need to get that back up to normal levels, as well as your testosterone). If you can get clomid, it may be better as far as rebooting your testosterone production than toremifene, but I'm not sure about that. Libido is a function of multiple hormonal ratios, and if they are out of balance, your libido can be affected. Further on down the PCT, if you start getting estro sides, you can throw in a mild AI at a low enough dose to control those sides, and then taper down as you get closer to the end of your PCT (Formestane works very well for me). I definitely recommend blood work though, so that we know where you stand hormonally. It really does make a difference, and without that, we're all just speculating. I'd like to refer you to this sticky in the anabolics section about getting cheap bloodwork (which has worked great for me): Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance. Do this, and report back with the results.
    --Brian
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%

Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    I agree. Pharm tabs are so easy to get, I don't know why ppl still order research chemicals. They're just as illegal unless you have an actual research lab.

And WHY in the world haven't you seen a doctor yet?... get some insurance if you don't have any, and go see an endocrinologist or someone....
    I don't know why people assume their pharm tabs are legit either! Most are made in Pakistan/India etc. (even if they say different). Just look at research done on these pills (some even contain toxic chemicals), not to mention most are scams and steal your credit card info, sell your email address, steal your identity, and more! I'll stick with my research chems, as I just don't trust any of these other sources AT ALL (I trust my research chems SLIGHTLY more than the pharm tabs).
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.5%

Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    I don't know why people assume their pharm tabs are legit either! Most are made in Pakistan/India etc. (even if they say different). Just look at research done on these pills (some even contain toxic chemicals), not to mention most are scams and steal your credit card info, sell your email address, steal your identity, and more! I'll stick with my research chems, as I just don't trust any of these other sources AT ALL (I trust my research chems SLIGHTLY more than the pharm tabs).
    The same can be said for research chems, with inaccurate dosage, contaminates, etc. But hey, that's the game we play here isn't it. GEtting AAS from UL's is also the same. But oh well. To each their own.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%

Too true! I was just saying that no matter WHAT route we take, there are no assurances. I just wish there was a way to test my research chems to see if they are bunk or dosed properly.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.06%

I would stay on the Torem at 90 for a couple more weeks, and drop the aromasin.

SERMS have long half lives, and build up...stay the course.

Consider adding 3g of DAA for 2-3 weeks as well.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

Thanks GodofWine. I will look into DAA and I'm getting some bloodwork tomorrow to post here.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.56%

Quote Originally Posted by GodofWine View Post
    I would stay on the Torem at 90 for a couple more weeks, and drop the aromasin.

SERMS have long half lives, and build up...stay the course.

Consider adding 3g of DAA for 2-3 weeks as well.
    Good advice with the DAA. TestForce2 is a good product. DAA has been proven to stimulate LH and FSH.

Clomid or Torem are good choices for SERMs to restart things (potentially). Personally, in order of preference, I like Clomid, then Toremifene, then Nolvadex for the job, but any of them might work.

If using a SERM and DAA doesn't get you going again, stop self-diagnosing yourself and see a professional. TRT is an option, but should be last resort.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

TEST RESULTS ARE IN.
    Just so you know I'm on my 4th week of Torem taking 60 e/d. Not taking anything else other than natural supplements and sustain alpha. My libido still down and no decent erections.

I'm 30 years old. 5'9". 196lbs.

(test) (results) (units) (interval)

Testosterone, Serum 633 ng/dL 249-836
    Testosterone,Free 18.29 ng/dL 5.00-21.00
    % Free Testosterone 2.89 % 1.50-4.20
    Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) 431 ng/dL 31-701
    LH,s 11.5 high mIU/mL 1.7-8.6
    FSH, serum 6.9 mIU/mL 1.5-12.4
    Prolactin 9.0 ng/mL 4.0-15.2
    Estradiol 33.5 pg/mL 7.6-42.6

LIPID PANEL
    Cholesterol, Total 189 mg/dL 100-199
    Triglycerides 143 mg/dL 0-149
    HDL Cholesterol 46 mg/dL >39
    VLDL Cholesterol Cal 29 mg/dL 5-40
    LDL Cholesterol Calc 114 High mg/dL 0-99

CBC WITH DIFFERENTIAL/PLATELET
    WBC 5.9 x10E3/uL 4.0-10.5
    RBC 5.65 High x10E6/uL 4.10-5.60
    Hemoglobin 15.9 g/dL 12.5-17.0
    Hematocrit 47.4 % 36.0-50.0
    MCV 84 fL 80-98
    MCH 28.1 pg 27.0-34.0
    MCHC 33.5 g/dL 32.0-36.0
    RDW 13.4 % 11.7-15.0
    Platelets 244 x10E3/uL 140-415
    Neutrophils 52 % 40-74
    Lymphs 33 % 14-46
    Monocytes 11 % 4-13
    Eos 4 % 0-7
    Basos 0 % 0-3
    Neutrophils (Absolute) 3.1 x10E3/uL 1.8-7.8
    Lymphs (Absolute) 1.9 x10E3/uL 0.7-4.5
    Monocytes(Absolute) 0.6 x10E3/uL 0.1-1.0
    Eos (Absolute) 0.3 x10E3/uL 0.0-0.4
    Baso (Absolute) 0.0 x10E3/uL 0.0-0.2
    Immature Granulocytes 0 % 0-1
    Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0 x10E3/uL 0.0-0.1

COMP. METABOLIC PANEL
    Glucose, Serum 93 mg/dL 65-99
    BUN 20 mg/dL 6-20
    Creatinine, Serum 1.05 mg/dL 0.76-1.27
    eGFR >59 mL/min/1.73 >59
    BUN/Creatinine Ratio 19 8-19
    Sodium, Serum 140 mmol/L 135-145
    Potassium, Serum 4.5 mmol/L 3.5-5.2
    Chloride, Serum 101 mmol/L 97-108
    Carbon Dioxide, Total 25 mmol/L 20-32
    Calcium, Serum 9.0 mg/dL 8.7-10.2
    Protein, Total, Serum 7.1 g/dL 6.0-8.5
    Albumin, Serum 4.6 g/dL 3.5-5.5
    Globulin, Total 2.5 g/dL 1.5-4.5
    A/G Ratio 1.8 1.1-2.5
    Bilirubin, Total 0.5 mg/dL 0.0-1.2
    Alkaline Phosphatase, S 87 IU/L 25-150
    AST (SGOT) 25 IU/L 0-40
    ALT (SGPT) 33 IU/L 0-55

THATS IT!!!
    Unfortunately I couldn't get the GnRH test.

Your help will be extremely appreciated. Thank You
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%

I don't really see anything off with those results (I'd work on my Lipids though). Can you restate your LH though. I noticed it is off the scale on the high side by what you wrote, but you didn't state it was high like you did with your LDL, so I was just checking. If those values are correct, it certainly appears your body is trying to make as much testosterone as possible. So, as far as the HPT Axis is concerned, at least they're working. It seems it's just taking a while, but I would stay on the Torem, and get labs again in a few weeks, and see what your test/estradiol does. If they stay about the same, then I'd consider tapering off the Toremifene over the next 4 weeks, to allow your estradiol to slowly drop down to normal (make sure to check labs 2 weeks in on the down-taper to watch your hormones-test should fall a little, as well as estradiol). You may want to have an AI on hand, just in case. Either way, this problem is pretty perplexing, and most of what I say is merely what I would do. I am in no way qualified to make suggestions of this ilk, and I would make sure to get other people's opinions before doing anything, as I am fairly new to this game as well. Good luck, and please keep us informed, as this seems to be a very good learning experience for all of us!
    --Brian
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

Sorry, it was marked as high

LH 11.5 High mIU/mL 1.7-8.6

Thank you.

Would you consider adding DAA? What can I do about my lipids?
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

I fixed the original post
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%

Sorry, it was marked as high

LH 11.5 High mIU/mL 1.7-8.6

Thank you.

Would you consider adding DAA? What can I do about my lipids?
    Eating healthy, cardio, and soluble fiber will help lipids, as will time away from hormonals (and things that are in common cycle assist products). I really don't know anything about DAA, but at this point, I would keep things as SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE! I would only use the Toremifene (assuming it's even legit) and cycle assist (for the liver/lipid support contained within), and MAYBE a test booster. That's it. As you start coming off the toremifene, do it slowly to avoid gyno. If any puffyness starts, use an ai. Oh, and I just wanted to make sure, but you are NOT using hcg correct? If you could, make a list of everything you put in your body (supplement wise) and any transdermals/injections. This will help!
    --Brian
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

Ok, this is what I'm putting in my body.

The TOREM, right now 4th week at 60 ed. Next week will be my final at 30 ed. Should I taper down further?

Additionaly:
    -Sustain Alpha (for a week now)
    -Liver Juice
    -Macca
    -TestoJack200
    -Icariin
    -Fenugreek
    -Multivitamins
    -B complex
    -ZMA before bed
    -Omega 3
    -D vitamin
    -E vitamin
    -C vitamin for cortisol control 2g ed.

I have the aromasin on hand but haven't used it other than the first week. I have some fat content around my nipple area, how can I effectively tell if gyno occurs under that fat?
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%

Well, you could taper off now, I suppose. I personally prefer formestane as my AI of choice, as I have bloodwork showing it dropping my estradiol in half over 1 week. I've never tried aromasin, so I can't comment on how quickly it takes effect, but I know formestane is very quick. I don't really see a problem with any of the supps you're taking right now, but I would say, stop taking anything for libido problems. That way you'll know when you're better! Just watch your estradiol, and I would highly recommend another blood test in the near future (2 weeks or so), and compare results.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.56%

Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    I don't think HCG is going to fix your problem (it will help temporarily, but not permanently). Also, Aromasin can very well affect your sex drive. If it were me (and definitely get a second opinion on this), I would drop the Aromasin, and use the Torem @ 120-90-60-30 (you're estrogen is probably low right now, so we need to get that back up to normal levels, as well as your testosterone). If you can get clomid, it may be better as far as rebooting your testosterone production than toremifene, but I'm not sure about that. Libido is a function of multiple hormonal ratios, and if they are out of balance, your libido can be affected. Further on down the PCT, if you start getting estro sides, you can throw in a mild AI at a low enough dose to control those sides, and then taper down as you get closer to the end of your PCT (Formestane works very well for me). I definitely recommend blood work though, so that we know where you stand hormonally. It really does make a difference, and without that, we're all just speculating. I'd like to refer you to this sticky in the anabolics section about getting cheap bloodwork (which has worked great for me): Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance. Do this, and report back with the results.
    --Brian

This thread came up in a search I did, and this line caught my eye, and has me curious. Any specific reason for thinking that?
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    This thread came up in a search I did, and this line caught my eye, and has me curious. Any specific reason for thinking that?
    I've heard that clomid is better at stimulating lh release than other SERMs (or at least Nolvadex, hence why many people use BOTH nolva and clomid together during PCT-nolva for breast protection/clomid for test restoration), thus raising testosterone levels faster. I have no evidence of this being the case, but it was just some information for the o.p. to look in to.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

The Toremifene has obviously worked for me here as you can see in the lab results. One year ago my test was in 286 and now is 633.

The bloodwork looks promising the problem is that I still have libido problems...
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.28%

So...you're not shut down at all, you've just got a low libido?
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.56%

Glad to hear op. How long did you run it for before deciding to try coming off? Or do you stay on it? lol
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzLightyear View Post
    So...you're not shut down at all, you've just got a low libido?
    I WAS shutdown for two years, believe me. Although the bloodwork looks good I still have a long way to go. My 6 week cycle ends this week; I will have another blood test in about four weeks and see how is my system working on its own.

If the libido and ED problems still persist I will have to go to the doctor and check for other problems.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.1%

Torem is awesome stuff ... I'm thinking about doing one cycle a year of just that. But ... I'm still having a problem believing that it increased your test levels that much.

But whatever - good news is good news!

I don't know how you have low libido ... well you could try some Formestane or maybe some Erase ... but ...
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.16%

Actually, estrogen is an important component in libido as well. There is a optimal ratio of hormones that will provide the strongest libido (that ratio may differ on an individual basis). When I use formestane (which works VERY well), my libido crashes, even at 4 pumps per day (2 am/2 pm). Within a week (usually 2 days), my libido comes ROARING back! Could be due to some SHBG modulating effects, or perhaps DHT inhibition, but either way, it happens! So, I suggest just getting your hormones back into homeostasis, and once you stop using everything, your libido should return. I am glad to see the O.P. doing regular blood tests though, as that helps to remove the guesswork from the equation.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.55%

Your bloodwork looks fine, your torem is definately legit considering the high LH... I would drop the torem and continue a low dose of aromasin for a couple weeks to make sure estrogen doesn't spike.

Libido is dependent on many things, not just testosterone and other hormones. Dopamine and various neurotransmitters prob have a larger effect actually. Look into some supplements that help stimulate dopamine secretion possibly. Stress and other lifestyle factors play a major role too. Are you sleeping enough, diets in check, stressed at work etc...

Also, it can be mental as well... if your freaked out every time you don't wake up with morning wood, then you could be psyching yourself out.

Come off the SERM and get more blood work in a month to see where you testosterone levels out at, b/c it will prob drop some after stopping torem.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.56%

I WAS shutdown for two years, believe me. Although the bloodwork looks good I still have a long way to go. My 6 week cycle ends this week; I will have another blood test in about four weeks and see how is my system working on its own.

If the libido and ED problems still persist I will have to go to the doctor and check for other problems.

So you did a 6 week torem cycle? At what dosages?
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    So you did a 6 week torem cycle? At what dosages?
    120/90/90/60/30/15
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.88%

120/90/90/60/30/15
    Any final updates? A friend is experiencing a similar thing, but is wary about using RC's -- worried about the "quality". I'm sure most are though.
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

Quote Originally Posted by mmaz03 View Post
    Any final updates? A friend is experiencing a similar thing, but is wary about using RC's -- worried about the "quality". I'm sure most are though.
    Well, I'm done with the cycle and I'm waiting patiently. I will have more bloodwork done in about 4 weeks to see how I have progressed.

I understand the concern about research chems but judging by my bloodwork and progress these definitely did something.

As far as how I feel I can tell you that my libido is decent but my erections vary from day to day. I am able to perform decently with the help from viagra but I'm still not a 100%.

I will follow up after the bloodwork.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.88%

Well, I'm done with the cycle and I'm waiting patiently. I will have more bloodwork done in about 4 weeks to see how I have progressed.

I understand the concern about research chems but judging by my bloodwork and progress these definitely did something.

As far as how I feel I can tell you that my libido is decent but my erections vary from day to day. I am able to perform decently with the help from viagra but I'm still not a 100%.

I will follow up after the bloodwork.
    From the sound of it, it seems you've bounced back pretty well. Don't worry about the libido too too much. Sometimes paranoia about sides can contribute (but is not the sole contributor) to the symptoms you are experiencing. I am sure not worrying is a lot easier said than done though. Best of luck.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%

Any news? Iīm with the same problem but for 6 months...
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.61%

Did you ever pick up the DAA? Do you drink caffeine or anything to get ED?
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%

can you explain me Daa?
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cavaloman View Post
    can you explain me Daa?
    It's been shown to boost your testosterone.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%

I cantīt find it here in Brazil... :/

I saw thay T-UP from Nutrex is suplement that has it, am i right?
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

I haven't picked up DAA. I will stay away from chemicals right now. Let's see how will my body react on its own. I'm just going with Macca and ICariin for now.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.82%

and when will be ready your exams? today iīm going to an urologist...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 07:26 PM
  2. Replies: 222
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 10:43 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 02:30 PM
  4. Po just showed up to test me for steroids eeek
    By bigmark1972 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 07:24 PM