SOme questions about Nolva

1. Registered User
    Answers

SOme questions about Nolva

Just wanted to get a few things cleared to just to make sure everythings good.

1. I'll be doing a 30/20/10/10. My Tamox is 50mL at 20mg/mL, and the syringe is 1ml, so it would be 1.5 syringes/1 syringe/ .5 syringe/ .5 syringe?

2. WHere I am its very cold, and I've noticed the substance has transformed a little bit, and remember reading something about putting it in boiling water? Not exactly sure..so I wanted to check.

3. Is there anything (more concerned with medication) that I shouldn't take while on the Nolva? (obv no alcohol, rec drugs, any of that)

4. If I were to start showing signs of gyno during the cycle, do I need to stop immediately and take the Nolva? finish the cycle? or finish cycle with nolva?

5. And lastly, if for some reason I show any signs of gyno after the nolva, is there anything else I can do to combat it?

I appreciate the help

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I'll try to help with what I know. I'm sure others will chime in with more info.

>1. I'll be doing a 30/20/10/10. My Tamox is 50mL at 20mg/mL, and the syringe is 1ml, so it would be 1.5 syringes/1 syringe/ .5 syringe/ .5 syringe?

Yes.

>2. WHere I am its very cold, and I've noticed the substance has transformed a little bit, and remember reading something about putting it in boiling water? Not exactly sure..so I wanted to check.

I've heard boiling water, but I would stick it in the water after you remove it from the heat. Hot water would work as well. You basically want to heat the liquid a bit so that the crystals dissolve again. But don't double boil it. (aka, don't let the tamox sit in the boiling water)

>4. If I were to start showing signs of gyno during the cycle, do I need to stop immediately and take the Nolva? finish the cycle? or finish cycle with nolva?

What cycle are you running?

>5. And lastly, if for some reason I show any signs of gyno after the nolva, is there anything else I can do to combat it?

You can continue low dosing the tamox at 5mg. Or get an AI? depends on what your cycle is.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Running Mass Tabs (hopefully this helps with 4 and 5)

And I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by double boiling. I heat up some water, stick it in the hot water to dissolve it, shake it, then place in regular room temp/cold water?

And I'll have some Tamox left over after the 30/20/10/10. should I only do a low dose at 5mg if I show signs?

Thanks for the help
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Oh I forgot..

6. Are there any reactions or something I should be aware of that would indicate that body isn't cooperating with the Nolva (first time using it)
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getbig89 View Post
    Running Mass Tabs (hopefully this helps with 4 and 5)

And I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by double boiling. I heat up some water, stick it in the hot water to dissolve it, shake it, then place in regular room temp/cold water?

And I'll have some Tamox left over after the 30/20/10/10. should I only do a low dose at 5mg if I show signs?

Thanks for the help
    double boilings is when you place a container inside boiling water in order to boil its contents... they sell "double boilers" for melting chocolate and cheese and all sorts of things.. he just meant dont boil your nolva in the boiling water. heat the nolva up and shake it should be fine.

Nolva will stop gyno from growin but I dont think it eliminates it for that you need to get Letro or another strong AI....
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

many anti-depressants will render nolva useless
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Massa520 View Post
    double boilings is when you place a container inside boiling water in order to boil its contents... they sell "double boilers" for melting chocolate and cheese and all sorts of things.. he just meant dont boil your nolva in the boiling water. heat the nolva up and shake it should be fine.

Nolva will stop gyno from growin but I dont think it eliminates it for that you need to get Letro or another strong AI....
    SO like microwave it?

And yeah my concern was after I'm done with the Nolva...so If I were to start showing signs of gyno during the cycle, do I need to stop immediately and take the Nolva? finish the cycle? or finish cycle with nolva?

And thank you about the anti-depressants
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

SO like microwave it?

And yeah my concern was after I'm done with the Nolva...so If I were to start showing signs of gyno during the cycle, do I need to stop immediately and take the Nolva? finish the cycle? or finish cycle with nolva?

And thank you about the anti-depressants
    radiation tends to destroy things... so no, don't microwave it, just don't double-boil it.

heat up some water in a cup or bowl or something. then stick your bottle of tamox in the hot water to warm up the contents. Spin the tamox around to evenly distribute the heating of the contents (you don't have to, but it will heat up faster this way, and you should shake it up before dosing anyways).

IMO, next time, get pharm tabs...
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Okay cool that helps, thanks.
    Can anyone help me with this?

If I were to start showing signs of gyno during the cycle, do I need to stop immediately and take the Nolva? finish the cycle? or finish cycle with nolva?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

anyone?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Okay cool that helps, thanks.
    Can anyone help me with this?

If I were to start showing signs of gyno during the cycle, do I need to stop immediately and take the Nolva? finish the cycle? or finish cycle with nolva?

if you start seeing any signs, immediately stop playing with your nipples... lol
    if you notice puffiness, this is normal, not gyno, your just f;iin with your hormones...
    if you notice a lump beginning to appear, take the nolva (at least 40mg day 1 IMO) and run it for a few days, and maybe back down on the dose of whatever sauce youre taking.. if symptoms do not get any better, abort cycle go into pct and maybe throw an ai too..

the only adverse reaction ive seen someone have personally from nolva, is a bit of a rash on their face and neck, that went away as soon as the finished taking it

not sure if you read over my last post about your questions about medications possibly interacting with nolva....

most antidepressants will prevent nolva from doing its job
    any medication that uses the cyp2d6 enzyme will interact with nolva...

ive seen people have their pct all set up, and run it correctly, and end up with gyno because of their paxil.. or w/e med they are on...

i would also advise against tylenol
    oh, and google nolva+whatever med interaction youll find it somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    if you start seeing any signs, immediately stop playing with your nipples... lol
    if you notice puffiness, this is normal, not gyno, your just f;iin with your hormones...
    if you notice a lump beginning to appear, take the nolva (at least 40mg day 1 IMO) and run it for a few days, and maybe back down on the dose of whatever sauce youre taking.. if symptoms do not get any better, abort cycle go into pct and maybe throw an ai too..

the only adverse reaction ive seen someone have personally from nolva, is a bit of a rash on their face and neck, that went away as soon as the finished taking it

not sure if you read over my last post about your questions about medications possibly interacting with nolva....

most antidepressants will prevent nolva from doing its job
    any medication that uses the cyp2d6 enzyme will interact with nolva...

ive seen people have their pct all set up, and run it correctly, and end up with gyno because of their paxil.. or w/e med they are on...

i would also advise against tylenol
    oh, and google nolva+whatever med interaction youll find it somewhere
    Yeah I mean I'm only taking one mass tab a day, so I dunno how I can lower that.

I currently had my PCT set with 30/20/20/10..you think I should do 40/30/20/10?

I did, thank you I appreciate it. The only meds I take right now is Doctor's Best Manapol which is just something for your immune system. THe ingredients are Mannose polysaccharides from aloe vera, vegetable
    capsule, brown rice, and magnesium stearate. I take vitamin C as well.

I was taking Aleive just for some aches and pains, but I stopped that before the cycle of mass tabs because I didn't think it would be a good idea, and wasn't planning on taking it during my PCT.

SO during PCT I will be taking animal pak vitamins, purus labs recycle, the nolva, some livercare, the manapol, and probably vitamin c.

As far as AI's...I really don't know anything about them. Can you gimme a little help with that?

Oh I'm just thinking..I do take digestive enzymes.I'll have to check those out

Thanks again for the help
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I mean I'm only taking one mass tab a day, so I dunno how I can lower that.

I currently had my PCT set with 30/20/20/10..you think I should do 40/30/20/10?

I did, thank you I appreciate it. The only meds I take right now is Doctor's Best Manapol which is just something for your immune system. THe ingredients are Mannose polysaccharides from aloe vera, vegetable
    capsule, brown rice, and magnesium stearate. I take vitamin C as well.

I was taking Aleive just for some aches and pains, but I stopped that before the cycle of mass tabs because I didn't think it would be a good idea, and wasn't planning on taking it during my PCT.

SO during PCT I will be taking animal pak vitamins, purus labs recycle, the nolva, some livercare, the manapol, and probably vitamin c.

As far as AI's...I really don't know anything about them. Can you gimme a little help with that?

Oh I'm just thinking..I do take digestive enzymes.I'll have to check those out

Thanks again for the help
    how many mg are the mass tabs?

personally i like atd run inverse to the serm in pct..4/3/2/1

and i dont really ever run nolva much higher than 20.. first day 40 then 20/20/10/10

youre gunna wanna dose that vitamin c high in pct first thing in the morning and every 4 or so hours after (for cort)
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    how many mg are the mass tabs?

personally i like atd run inverse to the serm in pct..4/3/2/1

and i dont really ever run nolva much higher than 20.. first day 40 then 20/20/10/10

youre gunna wanna dose that vitamin c high in pct first thing in the morning and every 4 or so hours after (for cort)
    Okay the mass tabs say 30 capsules (870mg) capsules.

Im sorry but I'm really clueless to what atd run inverse is..I'm assuming its something to do with an AI, which I really don't know anything about.

I forgo to add that I was planning on taking ambrotose, another immune support thing just so I don't get sick.. ( going to start it tomorrow too while im running the mass tabs), In the 'ambrotose complex' there is arabinogalactan, rice starch, the manapol aloe vera gel extract, gum ghatti, glucosamine HCL, and gum tragacanth. just wanted to make sure thats safe to consume as well.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Use a warm water bath, just fill up your sink with warm water and let it sit for awhile, then shake the contents repeat if necessary. As far as any contraindications you can look the actual drug name up and it will tell you of any. I personally do not agree with an AI in PCT, I would use something like our Testosterone Recover Stack (TRS) or Sustain Alpha in combination with Nolva. Also for on cycle gyno issues Nolva is still your best bet, stopping the cycle is going to be up to you, if you want to use an on cycle AI like Formestane or Erase to keep estrogen at bay then that is also an option.

16. Registered User
    Answers

Right now I was planning on using Purus Labs Recycle with the Nolva, along with Livercare
  17. Registered User
    Answers

anyone else?

im thinking ill do 40 the first day, then 30/20/10/10, whule running the purus labs recycle and finishing my liv care.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolva PCT and AI Questions
    By Duality in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 10:30 PM
  2. nolva questions
    By fil3113 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 12:36 AM
  3. Nolva Questions
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics