Question on SDROL PCT

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

I am running a 3 week cycle of Beastdrol, at 10/10/20. I will be using Clomid and "homemade" HCGenerate for PCT. I was wondering what you guys think about me adding some IC3 during my PCT, would this be beneficial or not? If beneficial what would be a good dosage to run during PCT? I know to much IC3 can be toxic so I am bit unsure about whether or not to run it...Opinions?

Thanks!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First of all, it's I3C, not IC3. If I'm wrong and you're not talking about IC3, then my bad. No one knew what you were talking about when looking at this thread though... Full chemical name is: Indole-3-Carbinol

For those who don't know... Indole-3-carbinol occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, brussels sprouts, and kale. It is also widely available in supplement form.

I say don't bother. Why use it anyway? Plenty of other estrogen destroyers out there.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I was aware of the name, just tired from working 12 hours and lifting...

I have a few new bottles of the stuff from a friend, and was wondering about how useful it would be in PCT, along side a clomid. Thanks for the input....

I realized that I messed up on the abbreviation, but I am a little shocked that the inferences within the text didn't allude to what I was actually referring too........

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tbh, I've never heard of the product, the PCT forum isn't used much and I bet other haven't heard of it very much either.

I recommend using it at the end of PCT and continuing use to help boost natural gains/maintain gains from the cycle.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Tbh, I've never heard of the product, the PCT forum isn't used much and I bet other haven't heard of it very much either.

I recommend using it at the end of PCT and continuing use to help boost natural gains/maintain gains from the cycle.

Thanks for the input. I'm thinking running 200 mg daily throughout PCT. Its been out for a long time, in pill form that is. Check out this guide, found on Anabolicminds, its a guide to a "natural" approach to PCT, its very informational. I didn't realize that this form isn't used much, good looking out man!

Here's the link: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/96169-otc-pct-guide.html

Dr. Dinoiii also advocates its usage in PCT in his PCT Guide on the ******** forms.