EC Stack with PCT

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
Is it advisable and healthy to run EC stack with PCT after a 4 week cycle of beastdrol? (10/20/20/20)

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean ECA stack?

...so you're asking if it's okay to boost your metabolism through thermogenic stimulants that will cause your body to increase caloric need while your body is not yet used to your new muscle mass and prone to breaking down your new muscle mass for fuel?

As far as I know, your PCT eating and training regime should be the same as on-cycle with the exception os slightly lowered caloric intake if not the same.

Destructi0n

Destructi0n

Awards
alright cool, thanks for answering my question. Ill just save EC stack for a couple months after my cycle. Also does this seem like a good PCT for Beastdrol?
PCT:
Nolvadex 40/30/20/20
Reversatol PCT
Cycle Support

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Each person is different, but I tapered down the Nolva from 40-30-20-10 on the 6th day with 10mg for the remaining 10 days on my 4wk PCT and had no gyno sides at all from my mdrol cycle.

You'll probably get comments suggesting more products to help boost your t-levels, LH, and other hormones that Beatdrol shut down, but I would start with the necessary safeguards such as your SERM and liver protectants, and then add hormone boosters as-needed in subsequent cycles. You'll learn and find out what your body needs as you gain experience. Seems like a waste of money to me to take an expensive supplement to boost a hormone that will return unaided in a few days to a week. But some people don't return back to normak for weekS, and that's when those extra products would help.