Am I shut down? - AnabolicMinds.com

Am I shut down?

  1. scw5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    57

    Reputation

    Am I shut down?


    I did a 6 week cycle of H-Drol nearly 4 weeks ago. I started to notice some gyno problems but didn't have a serm on hand like a moron, so I ordered some letro and nolva and went through with PCT(ReversitolV2 and Post Cycle Support). The first week or two after, my semen was completely normal, but within the last two weeks its become watery with no thickness whatsoever like it used to. I realize that this has to do with lack of sperm production? I recently started taking letro at .25 EOD but I'm not sure if that would really affect it. It was watery before I started.. (Note: I quit taking Reversitol V2 and Post Cycle Support after I started letro a few days ago) Any thoughts? It seems my balls are always hanging low now too.. please god someone help me?

  2. scw5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    57

    Reputation

    Also some notes.. After the cycle my libido was back after about two weeks. Its down a little after the letro, but still not bad. Erections were very strong, libido was in high gear before letro. Is this just something minor that time will fix?
  3. ASFh32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    go get bloodwork done. stop screwing around.
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scw5150 View Post
    The first week or two after, my semen was completely normal, but within the last two weeks its become watery with no thickness whatsoever like it used to. I realize that this has to do with lack of sperm production?
    no, it has nothing to do with lack of sperm production. I've had a vasectomy so 0 sperms get out, and lets just say mine isn't watery. There are a lot of other things that could be part of it, even just dietary changes. But if you aren't experiencing any other symptoms besides watery semen, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Rep Power
    3298

    Reputation

    Blood tests for your peace of mind. I highly recommend getting bloodwork done after every cycle just to make sure everything is in order. We could speculate all day about the function of your endocrine system, or you could use Privatemdlabs.com and schedule a simple blood test to get real results.

    Best of luck, brotha!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  6. Magg0078's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    121

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ASFh32 View Post
    go get bloodwork done. stop screwing around.
    ^ this! Go see a doctor!
  7. swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2720

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scw5150 View Post
    I did a 6 week cycle of H-Drol nearly 4 weeks ago. I started to notice some gyno problems but didn't have a serm on hand like a moron, so I ordered some letro and nolva and went through with PCT(ReversitolV2 and Post Cycle Support). The first week or two after, my semen was completely normal, but within the last two weeks its become watery with no thickness whatsoever like it used to. I realize that this has to do with lack of sperm production? I recently started taking letro at .25 EOD but I'm not sure if that would really affect it. It was watery before I started.. (Note: I quit taking Reversitol V2 and Post Cycle Support after I started letro a few days ago) Any thoughts? It seems my balls are always hanging low now too.. please god someone help me?


    first of all i sympathize with what you have going on... i feel bad for you

    your best bet is to go directly to your doctor and get some bloodwork done, and ask for the results and then post them here.

    did u do any research before your cycle?

    im going to assume u didnt get blood tests before your cycle?

    out of curiosity, did someone reccomend an otc pct for hdrol or did you come up with that brilliant idea yourself?

    because if someone told you it was ok, its partially their fault, and partially your fault, because u didnt use a serm like you should have.... but if someone told you otc was ok to do, its bad advice. but if u did any reasonable amount of research you would know NO SERM=NO CYCLE
  8. BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,925
    Rep Power
    76967

    Reputation Reputation

    Letrozole is only going to confound things in your body. It will end up crushing your libido (as you've noted) because it will crush your estrogen. Now, when you stop taking letro you NEED to TAPER OFF or else you WILL have estrogen rebound. Which is basicaly what PCT attempts to prevent.
  9. HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Letrozole is only going to confound things in your body. It will end up crushing your libido (as you've noted) because it will crush your estrogen. Now, when you stop taking letro you NEED to TAPER OFF or else you WILL have estrogen rebound. Which is basicaly what PCT attempts to prevent.
    This is why this board needs to stop proclaiming letro as a damn cure all.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  10. BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,925
    Rep Power
    76967

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    This is why this board needs to stop proclaiming letro as a damn cure all.
    Nah, lowering IGF-1 is a good thing. Not to mention turning joints brittle, BLASTING lipid profiles and sinking one's libido... sounds like a win-win-win to ME!
  11. HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Nah, lowering IGF-1 is a good thing. Not to mention turning joints brittle, BLASTING lipid profiles and sinking one's libido... sounds like a win-win-win to ME!
    But at least you won't have bitch tits. Damn I wish I wasn't on tapatalk or I would add a picture of Robert paulson.

    Disclaimer: this post includes sarcasm.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Still shut down!?
    By dobermann in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 10:33 AM
  2. How do you know if ur shut down.
    By Slick2oo4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 04:55 AM
  3. still shut down after pct
    By hogiejoe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 12:57 AM
  4. still shut down after pct
    By PPen131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in