pct for sustanon

stussyfella13

Awards
What's a good pct for 10 weeks on sustanon 250 at 1ml every Tuesday and Saturday....all I can really get my hands on is nolva....is this gonna be a priblem do I need something else

atlirishfan

Awards
Bump looking for same answer.

I will be doing .67 CC eod (roughly 500+ mg per week) take advantage of the long And short esters And maintain blood levels any help would be great

IronBusta

Awards
Add in the Primordial Performance's TRS... I would have everything lined up before you start pinning too. Nolva isn't bad, just not as effective as Torem or Clomid for bouncing you back quickly. There are plenty of legit sites you can find Torem and Clomid on btw...

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Torem, but if you are pinning sust, you may need aromasin as well. Sounds like you need to do some more reading.

I'll also second the TRS for your natty test boost and cortisol control.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you didn't use HCG during cycle, I highly recommend adding the TRS to your PCT. If you did use HCG, nolva may be fine at 40/40/20/20

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Add in the Primordial Performance's TRS... I would have everything lined up before you start pinning too. Nolva isn't bad, just not as effective as Torem or Clomid for bouncing you back quickly. There are plenty of legit sites you can find Torem and Clomid on btw...
good advice...nolva imo is the weakest of the serms, id even go otc instead of it.....torem > clomid > otc like the trs > nolva

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Torem and sustain alpha are a solid pct combo, start the sustain in week 3, daa works well too in pct.

Sweekaters

Awards
Nolva doesn't do much over 20mg a day. The longer you can run PCT, the more fully you can recover, so don't be afraid to run it up to 6 weeks. I would do 20/20/20/20/20/20, or until you need to bump the dose down because of dry joints

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
id much rather run my pct 4weeks, 5max...and overlap it with something like daa and or something else natty like testofen