Superdrol pct questions

Grandlotus

Awards
Planning on going 10/20/20 cycle. Please help with pct. I searched and found little. Links or a week by week plan will help much. Just need help with pct and am not stacking while on superdrol. Thanks!

eksy21

eksy21

Awards
dont run sd at 160lbs... im sure you could gain a good 20lbs in 2 months with a solid diet

get clomid and nolva if you are going to run it, you will also need a natural test booster, zma multi vitamins throughout pct and if it was me i would run clomid at 150/100/50/50 4 weeks and an AI along side. keep nolva on hand incase of gyno.

but you have alot of natural potential left, dont jump on gear too soon!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
dont run sd at 160lbs... im sure you could gain a good 20lbs in 2 months with a solid diet

get clomid and nolva if you are going to run it, you will also need a natural test booster, zma multi vitamins throughout pct and if it was me i would run clomid at 150/100/50/50 4 weeks and an AI along side. keep nolva on hand incase of gyno.

but you have alot of natural potential left, dont jump on gear too soon!

:biggthumpup:

510 160 is too light to be running anything but food ...

i cant understand why people wanna just jump to taking steroids

but if your going to, clomid 150 or 100/100/50/50 is nice with the nolva incase... good luck to you

Grandlotus

Awards
Thanks for the responses! Most of the ai's that I have been looking for are not available. Recomendations on an ai?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to run something do a AI/Test booster combo. Should give you great gainz

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
AFAIK, and AI isn't needed w/ SD since it doesn't even aromatize...

I was at 165 and ran a cycle of mdrol. I'm a hard gainer and tried plenty of training and diet changes, at least to the extent that I'm able to. But that's a whole other discussion in itself. It depends on why you want to run a cycle now, and what have you don't in the past. if you were say... 135 like I used to be 5 yrs ago, then there's no way in the world you should be looking at PH/DS's, but I don't think it's necessarily bad to run a PH/DS now as long as you're aware of the risks and have the right products on hand to maintain your well-being.

As for PCT, I ran a Nolva PCT and didn't get any signs of gyno. However, I did feel a bit "un-excite-able" for a while. I just liked the sound of 10-40mg Nolva over 100-150mg Clomid. But next cycle, I plan on trying out Clomid.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the responses! Most of the ai's that I have been looking for are not available. Recomendations on an ai?
Erase by PES or sustain alpha by Primordial Performance. IMO... DAA is going to be enough for you to really feel something. Again... primordial has some or just go bulk at nutraplanet. (DAA=D-Aspartic Acid)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
AFAIK, and AI isn't needed w/ SD since it doesn't even aromatize...
that's not the only reason you might want to use an AI.

op, SD 1-4 10-20mgs ED

PCT: Clomid 100 for 3 days then 50 for the remaining 4 weeks
Nolva 40 for 3 days then 20 for the remaining 3 weeks

AI like ADEX, Aromsin (spelling is off) or even ATD (as a last resort)
run it at a higher dose then ramp down for 4 weeks.

i.e. A-DEX week one .5mgs. EOD
Week two .25mgs. EOD..... so on and so forth.

the reason for the AI is simple. when you're shut down your body stops producing natural test, right? right. so when you come off you're going to have to jump start your HPTA by using a SERM and HCG if necessary.

now knowing that, a SERM will block all estro (supposedly) from attaching to the receptor and giving you those lovely "bitch tits" you see on others. so anyway, after you stop taking the SERM you might have a bunch of estro running around which can come from new natural test being converted and or the estro still left in your body when you were taking the ph/ps.

until your body balances everything out (test to estro relation) adding an AI will not hurt you. will not hurt you unless your estro is really low for some reason. a blood test would confirm this, and this would be the only way to really know where any of your levels truly are. most people do not have blood work done so it's a guessing game.

any of that make sense?

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
that's not the only reason you might want to use an AI.

op, SD 1-4 10-20mgs ED

PCT: Clomid 100 for 3 days then 50 for the remaining 4 weeks
Nolva 40 for 3 days then 20 for the remaining 3 weeks

AI like ADEX, Aromsin (spelling is off) or even ATD (as a last resort)
run it at a higher dose then ramp down for 4 weeks.

i.e. A-DEX week one .5mgs. EOD
Week two .25mgs. EOD..... so on and so forth.

the reason for the AI is simple. when you're shut down your body stops producing natural test, right? right. so when you come off you're going to have to jump start your HPTA by using a SERM and HCG if necessary.

now knowing that, a SERM will block all estro (supposedly) from attaching to the receptor and giving you those lovely "bitch tits" you see on others. so anyway, after you stop taking the SERM you might have a bunch of estro running around which can come from new natural test being converted and or the estro still left in your body when you were taking the ph/ps.

until your body balances everything out (test to estro relation) adding an AI will not hurt you. will not hurt you unless your estro is really low for some reason. a blood test would confirm this, and this would be the only way to really know where any of your levels truly are. most people do not have blood work done so it's a guessing game.

any of that make sense?
Great post.

Hasn't there also been speculation that an AI during PCT, specifically for Superdrol clones, might be one of the contributing factors for the high frequency delayed gyno symptoms?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Great post.

Hasn't there also been speculation that an AI during PCT, specifically for Superdrol clones, might be one of the contributing factors for the high frequency delayed gyno symptoms?
That's why I decided not to use an AI for my MDrol PCT. But everyone's body does react differently though.

Just pick a sound PCT route, and go with it. Adjust from there.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Great post.

i've heard this and that about delayed gyno from superdrol. let's put it this way...when you're on the SERM you should never suffer from estro related gyno, when you are about to come off and start your AI (again starting with a high dose and ramping down) that should take care of any estro related issues.

if you run an AI at a straight dose and do not taper down there's there's a risk

manofgod

i've heard this and that about delayed gyno from superdrol. let's put it this way...when you're on the SERM you should never suffer from estro related gyno, when you are about to come off and start your AI (again starting with a high dose and ramping down) that should take care of any estro related issues.

if you run an AI at a straight dose and do not taper down there's there's a risk
hey len when do u start the ai ,1st week of pct or somewhere in the middle? what do u think about erase?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey len when do u start the ai ,1st week of pct or somewhere in the middle? what do u think about erase?
If you're using an AI during pct, use it starting week 3 or week 4. This way as you taper off the SERM, raised estrogen level will be taken down a notch by the AI (but not suppressed).

I've used PES Erase and Primordial's Sustain Alpha, both worked great at this.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bbg,
is restore kind of like an all-in-one for pct?

This?
Free T Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix, 6-Bromodione, Prolact-X Proprietary Diterpine Matrix from Chasteberry Extract, MbAET, CYP-X Proprietary Grapefruit Extract, Piperine
No way, looks like trash to me. I don't even think I'd take it as a test booster. The 6-bromo is the only thing I know of in here that has real effect on hormones. Grapefruit Extract can have effects on metabolism of certain medicines/steroids. But yah, if you want to stack it with a SERM then by all means, try it out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry i meant erase(i was just reading about restore lol)
lol, now I see. I was like... restore?! :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Erase is great. Lowers cortisol (which is high during PCT) and is a mild to moderate aromatase inhibitor. Win-win, I've been through 4 bottles of it already.

manofgod

so im running nolva for a m-drol 10-20-30-......30?
in wk 3-4 of pct start erase,,taper dose down???what dose do u like ?
shoud that be enough?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so im running nolva for a m-drol 10-20-30-......30?
in wk 3-4 of pct start erase,,taper dose down???what dose do u like ?
shoud that be enough?
what's in erase? post the ingredent list please. never taken it

manofgod

i agree id rather do rite ,spend more time and $ but oh well,
i only have nolva,no clomid, would anything change

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i agree id rather do rite ,spend more time and $ but oh well,
i only have nolva,no clomid, would anything change
no, nothing would change. nolva only is fine.

you could run it also as listed above.....ramping up then down. either way

manofgod

this is what ive been waiting to figure out,
thanks for the help,this site is pretty cool
ill be starting my cycle 2moro

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Good advice in this thread from several posters. I have also used PES Erase with great success. I like that it has cortisol control properties as well.

I generally run an OTC AI in an inverse taper to my SERM, such that as the SERM dosing is tapered down, the AI dosing is tapered up, then tapered down. As an example, for a recent PCT for P-Mag/Furuza-A, I ran the following:

Clomid - 75/50/35/35/17.5 (liquid SERM in 35mg per 1ml)
PES Erase (or ATD) - 0/1/2/2/3/2/1
TestForce2 (DAA product) - Two tubs, used as suggested, starting last week of cycle
Isatori Isa-Test - Two bottles, used as suggested, first day of PCT

I also use the following OTC supplements starting last week of cycle:
I3C - 200mg 2x per day
DIM - 25mg, 2x per day
Trans Resveratrol - 500mg, 2x per day (standardized to 250mg)

People might think it's overkill, unnecessary, or being redundant, but I don't care. I am in favor of "the more the merrier" when it comes to PCT. I have never had a problem with rebound gyno or estrogen issues and my post-PCT bloodwork has come back in the 1,000+ range. All gains were maintained and continued to increase and I feel like a million bucks.

It makes for a longer, more expensive PCT, but I like to err on the side of a robust, proper PCT than a rushed, lacking one.
Might be overkill, but if you have the stuff, better be say then sorry. Don't mean to thread jack, but I actually just asked a question about I3C in a different post, about its utilization in PCT. You use it during the last week of cycle, could you explain your reasoning for this? I have a few new bottles of the stuff on hand and figured I throw it in after my Beastdrol cycle is complete. Thanks!