PCT needed after cycle cut short?

gglr24

Awards
Similar to a thread below, but different facts:

Started a dbol only cycle at 20 mg ED (done this a couple times before). I tore my ACl playing basketball after only 2 days on this cycle. I have clomid and arimidex on hand, but I would rather save them for a future cycle if I can get away with it. What do you guys think, can I avoid any PCT or is my test already shutting down? (please do not comment on my dbol only cycle, I have used it with success before and understand the negatives)

dv3eb

Awards
I have a friend that something similar happened to. He was on mdrol and phera and he was three days into it when he broke his arm. He didn't post cycle and he was fine

WifeSlapTed

Awards
I'm no expert, but I don't think you need a full PCT. I would just use Arimidex to treat symptoms if you see them.

zorrin

Awards
2 Days? I don't think any PCT is required.

Your HPTA won't have shut down in 2 days of short-acting oral steroid use. I'm guessing you've only taken 4 Dbol tablets.

Are you taking the dianabol to help your volleyball game, or for bodybuilding / bulking up? The extra water weight from even 20mg per day of dbol may slow down your game, unless you also take arimadex.

For bodybuilding, some people quite like dbol-only cycles. Unfortunately, I get terribly bloated even from 20mg of dbol. I prefer it's east-german cousin, turinabol.