Do I need PCT - sprained wrist, had to cut cycle short!

1. Do I need PCT - sprained wrist, had to cut cycle short!

OK so, I have been running Furuza-a @ 200mg a day for exactly 1 week. I sprained my wrist, pretty badly. I broke this same wrist once before, so basically I should have been more careful hitting a heavy bag without gloves and wraps. There is no way I will be touching a weight for sometime.

I was planning on ramping up to 350 - 400mg of furuza and stacking 4 weeks of protomax (protodrol clone) next week.

Running @ 200mg for 1 week, should I even bother running a PCT? I only have nolva/clom combination at this time, which is what I was going to run at 20-50/20-50/10-25/10-25.

Should I 1) run the nolva/clom for a few days 2) get a test booster like test force, etc 3) do nothing

2. i would run the nolva clomid for 2 weeks at 20 week1 /10 wek2 nolva and the clomid at 50.

3. An AI would do the trick, but if you only have nolva might as well run it for 2 weeks just to be careful.
    •   

4. Fura is very mild, and I cant possibly imagine you being shutdown from that. If it were me, I would save the SERM for a future cycle and run an AI/test booster. You will have the SERM on hand if anything should arise, but I would bet that it isn't needed at all.

Hell, Fura is mildly suppressive after a full cycle, let alone 1 week at 200mg.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

5. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Fura is very mild, and I cant possibly imagine you being shutdown from that. If it were me, I would save the SERM for a future cycle and run an AI/test booster. You will have the SERM on hand if anything should arise, but I would bet that it isn't needed at all.

Hell, Fura is mildly suppressive after a full cycle, let alone 1 week at 200mg.
    This what I would do too. I thought he said he only had a SERM and no AI though.

AI/Test booster would be the best IMO

6. I agree with rickrock13

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wrist curls with wrist tendinitis
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 10:42 PM
  2. Training on a sprained wrist
    By mrlichty in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 08:12 PM
  3. sprained wrist