Advice on gyno

Mjp72406

Awards
Hello everyone this is my first post on this form anyhow I'm having some issues with some prexisting Gyno I've had since I was a kid. I ran a cycle of sd and in my last week i noticed my nipples were sensitive and swollen so i began with some liquid tamoxifen that I've been on for about a month and no change. I've ran this same thing in the past with no problems. I'm wondering if anyone has any good advice to offer. Some people say Letrozole is the best thing for it and others disagree. I've ordered some along with some clomid both reasearch liquid anyway if anyone has anything to offer I would greatly appreciate it thanks for reading.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Sensitive and/or swollen nips arent gyno, first off, but they are a sign of high estrogen. Did you get blood work before your cycle? What dose of nolva (tamoxifen) are you on? The SERM should block estrogenic effects and you should recover. You might want an AI in there, like arimidex or letrozole. Get more blood work at some point to and see what your hormone levels are.

Mjp72406

Awards
I may have put that wrong it's not my nipples it's the developed tissue beneath the nipple that is enlarged and swollen. I went 40/40/30/30 a little higher than normal due the the enlarged or almost new tissue that I had found. I did not have any blood work done prior. I had hoped the serm would block the receptors in the chest and the swelling would subside but nothing yet I'm planning right to keep on the serm a little longer in hope it will reduce the swelling

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Definitely stay on the SERM and get an AI as well.

Mjp72406

Awards
Yeah I have ai on the way. Do u think trying some clomid instead of the tamox might help? Tamoxifen has always worked good I've never had any problems with pct also the tamox Ive used is from 2 different bottles one from last spring and one I got recently so I'm pretty sure it's not the product. Anyway I'll stay on the tam for a while maby I'll switch to clomid when it arrives with the ai? Anyhow thanks for you're advice. Any input is appreciated.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have ai on the way. Do u think trying some clomid instead of the tamox might help? Tamoxifen has always worked good I've never had any problems with pct also the tamox Ive used is from 2 different bottles one from last spring and one I got recently so I'm pretty sure it's not the product. Anyway I'll stay on the tam for a while maby I'll switch to clomid when it arrives with the ai? Anyhow thanks for you're advice. Any input is appreciated.
nolva is supposed to work well on breast tissue, id stick with the nolva is ur sure its good. throw in the ai. consider a blood test.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
what would u guys recommend though, a natural AI like erase or letro, i think i got some gyno but dont no which to take. what would be better?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Obviously the Rx AI is stronger than the natural. If I had gyno I'd be on letro FO' SHO'

Mjp72406

Awards
What is the typical dose for reducing existing Gyno? I've heard as high as 2.5 mg tapering and I've also heard others say that was way to high and to go with .25-.5. Is that a dose for preventive measures or for trying to reduce what u already have I've heard people say both any advice?

Mjp72406

Awards
If superdrol had better binding to the androgen receptor via 5AR then this problem would be prevented, the other thing is that prolactin production can remain elevated for months after a cycle has finished, and once the androgen has been removed, ( the cycle is over) the cytoplasmic receptor proteins have nothing to do other than to allow the prolactin to proceed with its hormonal action within the body, causing the male mammary gland to enlarge ready to produce milk... Hence the REBOUND gynecomastia, this is why proper PCT is needed for superdrol, and the use of something to prevent prolactin."

I think this may be my issue. I ordered some Cabergoline hopefully this will help I'll post the aftermath Maby it can help others,

Mjp72406

Awards
I found the info on another forum had some good info

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
all good info here.

Mjp72406

Awards
I was not trying to take anything from this forum it has always been very helpful to me I was just citing where the info came from

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I was not trying to take anything from this forum it has always been very helpful to me I was just citing where the info came from
no worries bro :afro: