6-BROMO confusion?????

Dpm

Awards
Hey Guys! I just am starting nolva & clomid for PCT ... and I also have a bottle of 6-bromo.

Confused as to when to use 6 - bromo.

Go ahead and throw it in with my shotgun arsenal of PCT (which also includes Inhibit-E, DIM, calcium d-glucarate, resveratrol and ALL of the test boosting herbals)?????

Any help appreciated!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dont use 6 bromo, nolva and clomid are more than enough. How are you dosing the nolva and clomid?

Dpm

Awards
Hello,

chlomiphine and liquid nolva
Was going to go 150mgs a few day or so with the clomid, then 100 mgs a week, then 50 mgs for 3 - 4 weeks extra.

going to run 40 on the nolva for a week, then to 30, then taper for 20 for a few.

Thought that'd be enough.

What do I do with this BROMO though, run in while ON cycle next time?????

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no. run it off cycle

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Not completely sure on the 6-Bromo, but I'm pretty sure that it is to be used near the end of the SERM and for a few weeks after, to act as an AI against SERM rebound.

Which brings me to a concern with the amount of SERM you are taking there. I would think that is a bit much, unless you are 300 lbs. With the Nolva / Clomid combo, no need to go 40 mg Nolva. 20 is good by itself for many. Preloading the Clomid is good, but go to 50 mg after 3 days. Do 100/50/50/25/12.5. Down taper to prevent rebound gyno.

Dpm

Awards
thanks for the input.

i hate taking that much nolva & clomid, so thanks to your advice, am def dropping dose down.

however i may run the nolva a little higher until my pre-gyno nip sensitivity disappears.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Can you list a little more in detail everything you are using in PCT what cycle you are coming off of, erase and 6-bromo together is too much, and you should use either one tapering off if even needed.

Dpm

Awards
short of it ... over a 12 week period i took 6 bottles of ph's. the usuals, h-drol, p-plex, superdrol.

am finally on pct with clomid and nolva. and inhibit-e(atd) and DIM and calcium d glucarate, and resveratrol, sam-e, and other liver supps. plus all the traditional herbals. trib, long jact, maca, etc.

just dont know what or when to do with this darn 6 bromo?????

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
short of it ... over a 12 week period i took 6 bottles of ph's. the usuals, h-drol, p-plex, superdrol.

am finally on pct with clomid and nolva. and inhibit-e(atd) and DIM and calcium d glucarate, and resveratrol, sam-e, and other liver supps. plus all the traditional herbals. trib, long jact, maca, etc.

just dont know what or when to do with this darn 6 bromo?????
Well use either the inhibit e or 6-bromo, one or the other, no need for both, the idea with PCT is to control the estrogen, not destroy it

With that long of a cycle I would suggest a long PCT, 5-6 weeks

With the inhibit e you can start it week 3 of pct, taper it up and then taper it down, use for 4-6 weeks, you really want to make sure you do not get rebound gyno, maybe someone with more experience tapering AI's can give you a idea. Use the trans-res throughout the entire PCT and might as well take it until it is all out

Its good you want to add all the possible supports as possible, but no reason to used both ATD and 6-bromo, save one or the other for the future