11-oxo PCT

Fr0st

Awards
I want to do an OTC PCT for my 11-oxo cycle. I plan to run ~450-500mg (variance due to me self capping) for 6 weeks.

I have been thinking:

Erase and Titanium or
Triazole and Activate or
Erase and Biotivia Resveratrol (trying to mimic 6-oxo extreme)

Any thoughts? Thanks

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need an heavy AI's for this pct, my personal favorite is Sustain Alpha, I have yet to try forma-stanzanol but here that is awesome too

What are your goals, cut or bulk? If bulking try a lot higher of a dose, 11-oxo is very very weak alone

Fr0st

Awards
My goal is a cut/lean muscle gain but not bulk as I understand I would need more like 1g/day

Are you saying you think the OTC options i listed are too strong?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
No what I meant was the AI only pct is not needed, 11-oxo should not really shut you down at all, and running an AI just to boost test is really not the best thing, I did that once and crushed my cholesterol values with 6-bromo. So for a cycle where I suspect there will be no shutdown, an AI is not needed, but you can use erase, I just prefer other options...now if you were doing a cycle where E rebound was likely an AI would be a hood addition

Just my recommendation, there will be many opinions

Fr0st

Awards
Hmmmm. Well PA would always recommend 6-oxo after an 11-oxo cycle so I am a little confused :/

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm. Well PA would always recommend 6-oxo after an 11-oxo cycle so I am a little confused :/
PA also sold 6-oxo too, but you can't get that anymore

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
No what I meant was the AI only pct is not needed, 11-oxo should not really shut you down at all, and running an AI just to boost test is really not the best thing, I did that once and crushed my cholesterol values with 6-bromo. So for a cycle where I suspect there will be no shutdown, an AI is not needed, but you can use erase, I just prefer other options...now if you were doing a cycle where E rebound was likely an AI would be a hood addition

Just my recommendation, there will be many opinions
when you took bromo just to raise test, how much were you taking each day?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
when you took bromo just to raise test, how much were you taking each day?
I was taking MassFx and Hyperdrol, the Hyperdrol had 200mg 6-bromo, so 200mg each day, I will admit I had really good strength gains while cutting, but when I got blood taken 2 weeks after I was done my lipids were shot, my doctor was very concerned, this was before I knew anything

But I learned reAlly low E is very bad for lipids.

Pretty sure my hdl was around 20 and LDL 160 or 180, can't find the old bloodwork...a few months later I was back to 72 d
Hdl and 110 LDL

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I was taking MassFx and Hyperdrol, the Hyperdrol had 200mg 6-bromo, so 200mg each day, I will admit I had really good strength gains while cutting, but when I got blood taken 2 weeks after I was done my lipids were shot, my doctor was very concerned, this was before I knew anything

But I learned reAlly low E is very bad for lipids.

Pretty sure my hdl was around 20 and LDL 160 or 180, can't find the old bloodwork...a few months later I was back to 72 d
Hdl and 110 LDL
thanks! i appreciate your sharing your dosing and results. im currently using bromo and 11oxo for a cut. but im going low dose on the bromo to hopefully mitigate lipid issues.

chim_chim

Awards
PA has also said that medium-dose, 4-week type 11-OXO runs may not need PCT at all. You will be partially shut down when you go off, but your body will recover on its own in very quick order. However, I believe that was more in the 300mg/day range. (He also heavily qualifies things by saying, "but no one really knows.")

Your call. I would personally look into a research chem SERM. Maybe Nolvadex 20mg/day for 5 days, then 10mg/day for 9 days, making a quick 2-week PCT. An OTC AI is just continuing the AI action of the Bromo.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
PA has also said that medium-dose, 4-week type 11-OXO runs may not need PCT at all. You will be partially shut down when you go off, but your body will recover on its own in very quick order. However, I believe that was more in the 300mg/day range. (He also heavily qualifies things by saying, "but no one really knows.")

Your call. I would personally look into a research chem SERM. Maybe Nolvadex 20mg/day for 5 days, then 10mg/day for 9 days, making a quick 2-week PCT. An OTC AI is just continuing the AI action of the Bromo.
Go on to the epharm page and there is a thread about 11-oxo where PA say even at 600mg you don't need pct