Help Identifying Nolvadex

WifeSlapTed

Awards
I finally have all my gear in.

However, I need help in identifying the Nolvadex dosages. I have looked for pictures all over the net and have not been able to find it.

The pills have an "XO" or "OX" on them and also "IP" stamped on them. But, no markings as to the amount of active chemical in the tab.

Any help would be appreciated.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hmm.... your source (dont say it) didn't tell you the mg/pill? did these come in a package of any type? perhaps a package with some indication of what they were and the strength? I get the feeling you have a handful of sugar pills you got from someone in your gym and I'm worried. Especially if your gear is real and your PCT is fake you are in trouble.

WifeSlapTed

Awards
I definitely see where you are coming from. I use go-betweens so that I never know the source and he doesn't know me, so I will ask my friend who knew him. I know the gear is good, because my friend just did the same cycle, but you are very correct about verifying that the PCT is legit.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I know its always shady to get black market stuff, hence the nature of the black market. Good luck bro.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Why go through all this trouble for a SERM?.... just order from a pharmacy.

Besides, the packaging should state what they are. Tamoxifen is cheap enough that there shouldn't be any fake pharm tabs out there. Unless your "connection" sold you fake tabs on purpose.

WifeSlapTed

Awards
I don't know what you mean by "just order from a pharmacy"... pharmacies require prescriptions.

But, with the help of a friend, I found what I needed.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you mean by "just order from a pharmacy"... pharmacies require prescriptions.

But, with the help of a friend, I found what I needed.
FYI: a quick search on google will yield numerous pharmacies which do not require prescriptions.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with the others on this. Nolva is common enough and cheap enough that finding legit should be no problem. There are plenty of overseas pharms that one may purchase from with zero issue. The meds in question should always be obtained in blister packs that have dosage, lot #, and either manufacture date or exp. date. Just getting a handful of looseys is way to risky. Best of luck.

WifeSlapTed

Awards
FYI: a quick search on google will yield numerous pharmacies which do not require prescriptions.
I apologize, Gaijininjapan... I'm new to all this and when I come across on-line websites selling these sort of stuff, I never know which ones are legit and which one will get a G-Man knocking at my door.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
There are other forums out there that give sources (although only to their sponsors). Just keep in mind that Nolva should be CHEAP. you SHOULD NOT be paying anywhere near $1/pop. There's always the research chemical route, and there are site sponsors on this forum, but personally, I'd go with pharm tabs.

I agree with duke66, you should ALWAYS get them in blister packs. There's no reason your supplier wouldn't give them to you in blister packs. The packs should have lot#, exp date, dosage, etc.

For all you know, you could've gotten some PMS medication...

BTW, I've heard of people getting busted for AAS, or large "intent to distribute" amounts of illegal substances, but never heard of anyone getting into any trouble for a SERM.