H-Drol - Superdrol stack

crashcrash29

Awards
Superdrol-10/20/20/20
H-Drol-25/50/50/50

This is not my first PH or first time stacking but is my first time stacking these 2

Just looking for some ideas on Pre Cylce, During Cycle and PCT.

So how would everyone here run it? And why?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol-10/20/20/20
H-Drol-25/50/50/50

This is not my first PH or first time stacking but is my first time stacking these 2

Just looking for some ideas on Pre Cylce, During Cycle and PCT.

So how would everyone here run it? And why?

you could pre load n2 guard.and run it throughout your cycle.then throw in some hcgenerate during pct or in the middle of your cycle and run it through your pct. for pct I would use nolvadex at 40/40/20/20/20.

as far as other stuff to add it depends on if your going for strength,bulk,lean bulk etc.whats your age,lifting experience,goals?

crashcrash29

Awards
you could pre load n2 guard.and run it throughout your cycle.then throw in some hcgenerate during pct or in the middle of your cycle and run it through your pct. for pct I would use nolvadex at 40/40/20/20/20.

as far as other stuff to add it depends on if your going for strength,bulk,lean bulk etc.whats your age,lifting experience,goals?
25 205 pounds 12% BF

Lifting heavy and seriously for over 3 years this will be the 4th PH cycle I have ran

Bulking right now. Hit a plateu and trying to break through it. Pinned once but source is dry so this is my only option.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think stacking another methyl with SD is a good idea. Many people bridge from SD into another compound, but the stack would be a little too much on the liver, besides the fact that adding H-drol in with SD probably wouldn't add anything to it. Bridging into it to solidify your gains and make them easier to keep with a 6 week cycle though, would be good. something like this:

SD:10/20/20/0/0/0
Hdrol:0/0/50/75/75/75

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with RickRock. Go with the serm of course. Definitely stick with all the organ supports.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly this stack makes no sense. I dont think stacking PH/DSs are very beneficial in the first place, especially these two.

If you do run it I would run this for pct

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25
PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
Reduce XT or Suppress C
0/0/x/x/x/x

crashcrash29

Awards
The reason I have to stack these two is because both compounds are stacked together in one capsule. Super-10mg halo-50mg in one cap

I will not mention the product or company because they asked for no one to mention them as to keep the product on shelves longer before being pulled.

Got the product to be a tester for my local supplement store who got the product directly from the owner of the Supp company.

But they also make a Max LMG and Havoc stack which did wonders for me.

Some of you may know the product

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplements 19
Anabolics 45
Supplements 6
Supplements 0