A very succesful pct (mdrol cycle)

eksy21

eksy21

Awards
A very succesful pct (mdrol cycle)** GYNO UPDATE!!!! :( **

i just want to let everyone know, i am at the end of my 4th week of pct after a 20/20/20 mdrol cycle and i kept 6kg and dropped body fat quite significantly.

i have been using clomid at 150/150/100/100 the first 4 days and 50/50/50 for the rest. ive been using it alongside cel formestane, im sensitive to gyno and i havent had a single issue on cycle or off cycle. my sex drive has stayd the same as it was on cycle, 2 weeks into pct i was bangin 4-5 times a night!! its just crazy, clomid is definetly the perfect thing for pct on mdrol. i was shut down hard, the boys were small and empty but they back and came back up to size in just over a week...

i had previously done a hdrol cycle 6 week and used nolva for pct but i was shut down hard for the first 2 weeks of pct i couldnt get wood...

i would recommend and will definetly use again clomid and an aromatise inhibitor everytime i touch mdrol!!

bloodwork results in about i month i hope, i cant wait to see whats what

thanks for readin :)

Last edited:
RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! Glad your PCT went so well!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you taper down with the AI or you will experience a huge rebound with estrogen after PCT.

ElDude2012

ElDude2012

Awards
Nice bro. When using Formestane do you use it during cycle and post cycle? Do you only use it when you start to notice gyno or is it just something you start as PCT? thanks for the info, sounded like a successful cycle bro.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro. When using Formestane do you use it during cycle and post cycle? Do you only use it when you start to notice gyno or is it just something you start as PCT? thanks for the info, sounded like a successful cycle bro.
Use it post cycle and taper it down.

Do not use it on cycle with non-aromatizing steroids like SD, Epi, etc.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you taper down with the AI or you will experience a huge rebound with estrogen after PCT.
Depends on the AI and the type of inhibition it causes. Suicide inhibitors and non-suppressive AIs u do not have to taper. Examples: Erase, Aromasin, Arimidex.

Competitive inhibitors you do

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on the AI and the type of inhibition it causes. Suicide inhibitors and non-suppressive AIs u do not have to taper. Examples: Erase, Aromasin, Arimidex.

Competitive inhibitors you do
Correct Sir :)

eksy21

eksy21

Awards
yep i tapered the AI down from 4 squirts twice daily for the first week, 2 squirts twice daily for the next 2 weeks and 1 squirt twice daily for the last week.

ive had no issues with gyno whatsoever, so sensitive nipples, no puffyness nothing :)

and i only used it postcycle, i did have 2 boxes of 20mg nolva tabs incase i got bad gyno, i was very worried reading about the endless gyno threads from mdrol popping up. i finished my pct on wednesday and I feel great...

i also forgot to add, i used clen for the first 2 weeks of pct at 5 tabs (0.02mg) PER DAY, to try and stop gainin extra fat when my estrogen was all over the place. i must admit i got terrible shakes from it, i looked like i had parkinsons!!!! it was very bad, but GOOOD!!!!

eksy21

eksy21

Awards
ok bad news.

i was in bed watchin tv and brushed my hand past my right nipple. its very very sore and i have a hard lump under the top part of my nipple.

i have taken 20mg nolva just now and will continue with 40mg per day for a few days then drop down to 20mg per day and finally last week 10mg per day...

im so disapointed because i thought i was doin so well and now this, nearly a week after finishing pct, i dont understand it

im just glad i have tons of nolva in the house so i know if i see signs i can start taking it straight away

i will update you in a few days and let you know how it is, at the moment its the size of a small led light tip but its incredibly sore and hurts even when my shirt rubs against it. you can see it from teh outside the top of my nipple looks like it has an under the skin spot and its red on the outside.

hope things go well.....

2die4

2die4

Awards
That sucks, but don't freak out just go 2 more weeks of nolva 20/10 and take it from there good luck bro :) I think PCT should be 5 weeks just to make sure its 100% effective but thats just me..

eksy21

eksy21

Awards
should i only do 2 weeks or do the full 4 week? how long will it take before the nolva starts kicking in and getting rid of this lump, its so ****ing uncomfortable!! anybody have any idea how long before its gone?