Active duty come here(gyno in aor?)

scw5150

Awards
Alright so I did a cycle of hdrol 6 weeks 50/75/75/75/75/75 without issues. I started PCT with Reversitol V2 and CEL Post cycle support. After about the third day my nipples puffed out. They're stucking out, and puffy. Certain things like cold will cause them to go down alittle. They tingle sometimes.. but thats really it. It seems there are also small lumps under each nipple. They're also very sensitive. I'm about two weeks in, I decided to order Anti E a few days ago to see if they would help.. Is this Gyno? If it is, is there a chance it'll just stop, or will it continue to progress? I'm hoping it'll just disappear after another week or two, but I really don't know being two weeks in.
Q for Active Duty/Military. I'm deployed, I was told by another guy here he had a friend who went to the clinic and said his nipples were bothering him, they said he had gyno and gave him a SERM. Does this sound realistic? Think they would try blood testing me, and if they did would I have to worry? I'm under the impression Hdrol is banned from military use.

scw5150

Awards
For the record, I'm not lactating or anything. It doesn't hurt to touch them, they just tingle, they're very puffy(perhaps water retention as a side effect of the hdrol?) and there are lumps.. I've always had slight lumps, they're just more noticeable when I feel around. Perhaps quarter size on the right, dime on the left

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I'm a retired Command Master Chief from the Navy. Yeah ... steroid use has been banned for quite awhile. But ... there's a couple of things going in your favor ...

First - the medical folks, I've found, really aren't that interested in destroying your career. It's very likely that they won't even ask you a question about it.

Second - You may get a Doc who will question you - but just tell him you aren't using any illegal substances and everything you're using is readily available. He may tell you that they're still off limits to you - but you just plead ignorance and promise you'll never do it again. Hell - you can buy some of these anabolic compounds off Amazon.com. Basically - just plead ignorance. Isn't H-drol like a class I or II? Hell, you can pick that stuff up at swap meets.

But number one thing is to get to a doc - because he's readily available to you.

I'm not sure I would have ever "cycled" on deployment - but that's me.

Thanks for serving!

EDIT: On the drug testing issue - in the Navy, we never tested for steroids - only THC, Cocaine - that kind of stuff. We had the ability to DIRECT a steroid specific test, which had to be directed by the Commanding Officer if he had reason to suspect steroid use. In 24 years, I never saw such a test directed.

Someone else chime in as to what, if any of the H-drol is left in his system. I'm thinking the only way they could detect steroid use at this point is test levels - which, not having ever used steroids - I'm not sure what they'd be on PCT (pretty low though i'm guessing).

scw5150

Awards
do you think it'd be reversable two weeks in if I did see the docs? is there anything that could help?

scw5150

Awards
sorry I'm pretty worried about this. I managed to get an order in of nolva and letro but it wont even ship until the 27th.. I'd be 3 weeks in by the time it gets here.. thoughts anyone?

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
See that's the problem, you did not have your nolva on hand before you started the cycle. I realize you were going the otc route and many guys can for that compound, however it is always advisable to have a serm on hand for the oh **** scenario you now find yourself in.
And I have to agree with the Master chief, I would never have done a cycle while deployed in the field for what is almost always a big unknown. Good luck

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Get to the Doc's ... if you need a SERM they can prescribe one.

I know that you're worried about them reporting you - but I really don't think it's an issue. Military doctors and Sergeants Majors aren't close friends - trust me, I know this.

Go to medical. If they question you - just tell them ... "Hey I dunno - do you think this is STRESS? Because I'm really STRESSED."

If the Doc asks you about steroid use - deny it. If he persists - tell him you got some otc test boosters. If worse comes to worse - you admit to using the H-Drol ... which is completely legal to buy. Not legal for military? You didn't know that ... "Thanks Doc, for informing me of that!"

If you play this out - I really don't see an issue here because there's a war on and there are bigger fish to fry. There is also the fact that any military lawyer can get you off the hook based on the fact that this stuff is available for legal purchase. Find a clone of H-Drol that has a fancy name and tell them THAT is what you bought - and you didn't know it was an anabolic - so you were eating it like candy.

Also - if you are a good Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine - this is where your "good guy" points come into play to help you out. No one wants to sink a good Soldier over a low level otc anabolic that he quite possibly didn't know what it was.

But I really don't think it'll go there - I believe they'll just give you a SERM.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In post #14 of this thread I wrote a pretty good paragraph on drug testing in the military... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/163671-military.html

I'm not really that knowledgable on gyno. There is a really great thread burried here on AM that goes into great detail with pics and vids, and what all can be dome for it from OTC, to SERMS, to surgery. If I can find it, I'll post it. I would really do some reading and researching first before going into the Aid Station. Hdrol is on the substance ban list I am sure, but like Master Chief said, we do not test for that unless given a reason and this could be a reason... or they may not care to go that far and just treat you without passing anything along. That can vary and will all depend on who see's you. IMO, you would probably just be treated and come out just fine. This is my opinion as a Navy Corpsman (medic). The method used for anabolic steroid testing includes gas chromatography. In this with the help of a separation method the urine sample is divided into its base chemical component parts. The compounds so found are identified based on the retention time of these compounds on the chromatography column. Another test uses mass spectrometry procedure on the chemicals. This allows for identification of drugs easily through the formation of a corpuscular fingerprint matching with the chemicals present. This is ofcourse is actually the second part, is more exoesive, and takes longer. What will most likely to have happen is they test your test levels vs free test etc and oppose that against some other level in your body (I'm going off the top of my head here and will try and dig up the DOD information for you) The latter is what they usually start with and if any of the ratios are out side of norm. then they move onto testing for specific compounds. I don't know about you all, but these sort of things get harder and longer to do in the AO. You could try and get your PCT nailed down again and give it a run if you would like. Otherwise the Aid station does't mean they will sink your career. They'll just treat ya. Something to note is that any samples taken from you during the course of treating you CAN NOT be used against you criminally. The specific standards and chain of custody vary quite differently. So, when things get rolling and starts happening there is going to have been some real time elapse for ya to be off stuff and normalizing out Do you know of any of the gys at the clinic? Seek out some "information" from them. YOu may mak some good connections. I mean I know a handful of Corpsman and MO' who cycle on deployment.

Stressful, yes. confusing?, a bit, but that may play in your favor anyway as opposed to doing this home ported.

I'll look for those threads for ya, and I wouldn't be to hesitant to go in and get seen

Go Navy!!
Corpsman UP!!!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm glad CopyCat is in this thread - as he has vastly more experience from the medical side of things than I do.

Question ... he's in his PCT technically - and no longer taking H-Drol ... sooooo ... is it even detectable at this point? I'm thinking that he probably has a lot of messed up hormone levels, and maybe even liver enzymes - but that's not proof itself of steroid use. To prove it - I believe they have to identify the specific compound. And ... well, is H-Drol even on their list for identification?

Dunno - never saw anyone tested for steroids. Closest person to come to it was ME - when I actually got accused of juicing via a "comment / suggestion box" allegation (I hated those things). I was working for an Admiral at the time and I told him to "Go ahead, test me - this is all DEAD LIFT and SQUATS - nothing else." LOL

And that was the honest truth ...

He didn't test me because he trusted me. But there's more ...

The military has a serious problem in informing servicemembers just what substances are banned. And quite frankly, military leaders and lawyers run into a moral issue when attempting to prosecute someone for purchasing a legally available substance which, they may not have been aware (or at least it can't be proven they were aware) was banned by the military. What complicates this is ... first - the substances keep changing - new ones are developed every day and it's hard for the military to keep up with them all - or ensure their testing is effective against them all. Secondly - the NAMES keep changing - different companies clone these substances and they give them different names. The only sure fire way to properly identify them to troops and their leaders is via the chemical composition - and hell, YOU ALMOST NEED TO BE A CHEMIST TO UNDERSTAND THAT. Most troopies aren't going to remember what the chemical diagram for H-Drol is ... if it's even printed on the bottle they purchased.

When I was a Command Master Chief ... I had decided that the only way I'd advise a steroid test of a member is if ...

1. The steroid use was brutally obvious - as in, the guy talked about it ... promoted it amongst others in the command or ...

2. The use was impacting his performance within the command ... i.e. "Roid Rages" ... short temper ... an inability to deal with others.

3. Violence or spousal abuse ... in that case - may recommend it to figure out the problem if it's a possibility.

I would not have recommended it for a case of gyno with a good Sailor. I would probably just talk to him and tell him to "knock off" whatever **** he was doing - because next time it would be a problem.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm glad CopyCat is in this thread - as he has vastly more experience from the medical side of things than I do.

Question ... he's in his PCT technically - and no longer taking H-Drol ... sooooo ... is it even detectable at this point? I'm thinking that he probably has a lot of messed up hormone levels, and maybe even liver enzymes - but that's not proof itself of steroid use. To prove it - I believe they have to identify the specific compound. And ... well, is H-Drol even on their list for identification?

I believe the half life of Hdrol is pretty short so the compound is not likely in his system any longer - CC

Dunno - never saw anyone tested for steroids. Closest person to come to it was ME - when I actually got accused of juicing via a "comment / suggestion box" allegation (I hated those things). I was working for an Admiral at the time and I told him to "Go ahead, test me - this is all DEAD LIFT and SQUATS - nothing else." LOL

And that was the honest truth ...

He didn't test me because he trusted me. But there's more ...

The military has a serious problem in informing servicemembers just what substances are banned.

So true, it's near impossible to get a complete list of banned substances. BUT we all know how the UCMJ can be manipulated against members if they really want to. They state no steroids and manipulate that to mean any performance enhancing drugs particularly with article 134 the catch all article. Though in cases like this where a it may come up randomly through medical care it is far more unlikely. I would lean heavily in the other direction if they were pulling him aside and testing him because they suspected him already in the first place. -CC

And quite frankly, military leaders and lawyers run into a moral issue when attempting to prosecute someone for purchasing a legally available substance which, they may not have been aware (or at least it can't be proven they were aware) was banned by the military. What complicates this is ... first - the substances keep changing - new ones are developed every day and it's hard for the military to keep up with them all - or ensure their testing is effective against them all. Secondly - the NAMES keep changing - different companies clone these substances and they give them different names. The only sure fire way to properly identify them to troops and their leaders is via the chemical composition - and hell, YOU ALMOST NEED TO BE A CHEMIST TO UNDERSTAND THAT. Most troopies aren't going to remember what the chemical diagram for H-Drol is ... if it's even printed on the bottle they purchased.

When I was a Command Master Chief ... I had decided that the only way I'd advise a steroid test of a member is if ...

1. The steroid use was brutally obvious - as in, the guy talked about it ... promoted it amongst others in the command or ...

2. The use was impacting his performance within the command ... i.e. "Roid Rages" ... short temper ... an inability to deal with others.

3. Violence or spousal abuse ... in that case - may recommend it to figure out the problem if it's a possibility.

I would not have recommended it for a case of gyno with a good Sailor. I would probably just talk to him and tell him to "knock off" whatever **** he was doing - because next time it would be a problem.
Also, even if medical suspected any kind of steroid use and wanted to do something about it they would have to notify the command and the CO would have to be the one to decide whether or not to test for steroids and then if found positive it would be the CO's discretion whether or not they would want to to do anything about it. Then if they did it would be the CO to decide how far he would want to take the punishment. However, because of the substance it would be a lot of time elapsed to where the command probably wouldn't be able to pursue, and would be far more lenient on it anyways. Either way, I think time is a huge factor and is def on his side. Also, I wouldn't admit to knowingly taking anything unless a lawyer advised me to. I also feel he would be fine to go to medical and not likely need to fear any repercussions.

WifeSlapTed

Awards
****ing A... I wish my Command Master Chief was more like HondaV65.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see anyone mention the half-life of H-Drol

if your' 2 weeks into PCT, then chances are that there's no detectable amount of H-Drol left in your system, which means they can't prove anything anyways. Unlike loge half-life oil-based esters in certain injectables, the "maybe-banned" substance is already out of your system, hence your "too-much estrogen" symptoms.

Go see a doc, tell him you were on OTC test boosters, and now you all messed up. If he asked you what it was, just tell him it was some stuff you bought at GNC or something. Since you're already done with your cycle, you already tossed out the empty bottle right? I mean... a name like H-Drol can easily be confused with something like H-Mol, A-Drol... get my hint?

Don't worry about anything, the only way they can bust you is with a positive drug test for roids. I'm pretty sure it's already out of your system. Plus, I don't think this is on a banned substance list.

When I was deployed, we busted a bunch of Army soldiers for roids.... but that's because we caught one of them with a bag full of vials and pins at the ECP after a supply run.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
****ing A... I wish my Command Master Chief was more like HondaV65.
He probably is.

Well the thing is ... there are some stupid people out there who will kill themselves with these pro hormones. Then again - there are many who use them fairly conservatively and with some common sense.

But in the end - policy gets boiled down to "baseline" the idiots - and the people with common sense are sol.

It's the way of the world.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it helps you relax a little, I ran h-drol for 6 weeks before and did my last week at 100, saw similar nip issues while running the exact same PCT, and my anti-e did away with the issue in less than a week. Don't stress yourself about it. I actually get the sensitivity every time I hit PCT with any substance I've ran. It's nothing to sweat.

Good luck.