Katanadrol 2.0 solo 2 week cycle during and pct question?

1. Katanadrol 2.0 solo 2 week cycle during and pct question?

Hey im new to this and I don't want to F*** this up, any help from the experts would be very helpful. Im 21 and plan on starting just a two week cycle of katanadrol 2.0. I need to know what I need to take during the cycle, like bromocriptine will that be fine( if you can help me on how to dose them aswell)? What pct should I do and for how long and when? Any help will be very appreciated.

2. please put the ph's back in your cabinet for a while. read buddy, please, then come back with a decent plan and maybe someone will help you out. whatr you are saying here makes no sense whatsoever
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sunbuffalo View Post
    Hey im new to this and I don't want to F*** this up, any help from the experts would be very helpful. Im 21 and plan on starting just a two week cycle of katanadrol 2.0. I need to know what I need to take during the cycle, like bromocriptine will that be fine( if you can help me on how to dose them aswell)? What pct should I do and for how long and when? Any help will be very appreciated.
    I agree with ambull.shoot me an email if you have any questions after you have done your research or post your questions here I'm happy to help.

4. 2 weeks will yield no results..
    go study

5. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    please put the ph's back in your cabinet for a while. read buddy, please, then come back with a decent plan and maybe someone will help you out. whatr you are saying here makes no sense whatsoever
    Agreed. Don't touch it yet... keep reading.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi/Katanadrol Stack Question
    By jrw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 04:53 PM
  2. Helladrol Katanadrol Cycle
    By swish1985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 04:33 PM
  3. 6 Week Trenadrol solo cycle results