epi for puffy nips then no pct after as long as i run test boosters with it.

willkauter

Awards
can i run epi for puffy nips. i have alot of test boosters. will it work if i take 5 to 10 mg epi and alot of diff test boosters to keep my nads but epi to cut gyno.

willkauter

Awards
please i just need an answer so i can take it and go to bed, or not take it and go to bed.

willkauter

Awards
well i guess im gonna run 1 tab arimevol and all my test boosters tonight, hope i get a reply by tomoro.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Pointless to run test boosters alongside Epi. You still need a PCT albeit not a very in depth one. If you're concerned about reducing gyno, go with Letro followed by A-dex. Its the only thing that will help. Epi "may" reduce it temporarily but will come back once ceased.

willkauter

Awards
I figured that. i ran the 5 mg epi and it ruduced it until a couple hours after. maybe i dont have gyno. My lumps have always been there since puburty but they were very small and i have been an athlete since highschool, infantry , sf and now a top fighter in midwest, so i know it aint affecting my test production. Its my lft nip and its slightly puffy, could it be fat, or maybe prolactin. i am runnin low on cash so i am gonna by some cheap prolactin supressing stuff fron a supp shop. let me know if it is norm to have any bit of lumps. if not, im ****ed.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
If you keep it at 5-10mg and only run it for a couple weeks, you prob won't need any formal type of pct.

willkauter

Awards
If you keep it at 5-10mg and only run it for a couple weeks, you prob won't need any formal type of pct.
thats what i though. I have it in a low dose, it also contains two other non anabolic estro blockers or ai's i think its called atd or somthing. Its arimevol half dose once at night that im taking. 3g trib and some testo jack. I feel like it might work if i keep it low and like you said two weeks. its not shuttting me down, so that would determine if i need pct.

Origen

Awards
Would it be simpler to have an orchiectomy and be able to regulate your T levels without worry. I read elsewhere that some guys do this if they are not worried about fertility. Has anyone heard of this and whether the better cycling paid off?

thats what i though. I have it in a low dose, it also contains two other non anabolic estro blockers or ai's i think its called atd or somthing. Its arimevol half dose once at night that im taking. 3g trib and some testo jack. I feel like it might work if i keep it low and like you said two weeks. its not shuttting me down, so that would determine if i need pct.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but Arimevol has ATD in it

2a, 3a- epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol-10 mg
1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione-10 mg
3,17-keto-etiochol-triene-10 mg