need pct help>>!!>>

  1. New Member
    willkauter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

    need pct help>>!!>>


    I started my pct 20 days late due to availability of a real pct. i ran nolva 10 mgs for 20 days, i got worse from this. i have arimevol and testojac,is this suffeciant?

  2. New Member
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    197
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    66.93%

    pct for what and for how long dude?
  3. New Member
    willkauter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

    I ran a cutting ph of furazan that said it wouldnt supress any test production. I didnt notice any. I used bromo drol also. My test seemed good but i got my nolva called tamadex 20 days later. I used this and i got more estro sides and loss of libido. I stopped yesterday after 20 days on 10mgs. I have trib, testojack, arimevol, zma. I thought of running the arimevol for the estro sides since epi was created for breast cancer. I want to use all the other test boosters to keep my test from lowering. I dont get nut shrinkage very bad even on long cycles and if i do it jumps back, but for some reason i get puffy nips. I also have resveratrol 100mgs i am running starting 2 days ago. I think i have high test naturally so i convert esto easy. My libido isnt back yet so i need to know is it worth running arimevol for estro?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    willkauter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

    oh yeah i only ran both phs for 30 days no longer.. but the nolva seemed to puff my nips.
  5. New Member
    meathed's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    197
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    66.93%

    Troll?
  6. New Member
    willkauter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

    troll? what. I am new to this. I just need to know if i can run epi for puffy nips. And keep my test up with test boosters. then go off epi and test boosters without a real serm or ai. i am out of cash.
  7. New Member
    willkauter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Troll?
    troll? what. I am new to this. I just need to know if i can run epi for puffy nips. And keep my test up with test boosters. then go off epi and test boosters without a real serm or ai. i am out of cash.
  8. Advanced Member
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    3734
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    13.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by willkauter View Post
    troll? what. I am new to this. I just need to know if i can run epi for puffy nips. And keep my test up with test boosters. then go off epi and test boosters without a real serm or ai. i am out of cash.
    bro you need to have your SERM and other support supps in hand before your started your cycle, Epi as in epistane for a pct is not a good idea at all in any way shape or form, yeah we think your trolling. you said your new but your also green as grass. doing ph's or even natty test boosters can get pricey, patience dude save your money get your all products 1st than start you cycle, pct and even a post pct.
  9. New Member
    willkauter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

    I understand, i know i should have had these first, i took a #1 contender fight on short notice, had to cut and o i bought over the counter ph so i would be ready. I'm not sure what trolling is. I just got this account like maybe a week ago. I havnt really pct ever with a real serm until i used the nolva, its called tamadex a generic tomoxifan. it gave me sides. but like i said i never really pct and for some reason i still have good test. i stay big and cut even when i go off a cycle without pct. my libido is crazy always. but this tamadex killed it till about today.Which i have been off for two days or so. Since you say epi isnt a good pct i will leave it alone. My nipps are slightly puffy but mostly my left nip. I have testojack which is zma, long jack, 250mg trib and somthin called eleuthero. I take a couple of aminos, l lysine argine orthinne. I stopped protiene accept post workout. I still am like 185 solid but i dont like the left nip puffy. Will the testojack be ok then without a estro blocker of some kind. or do i need a serm, which i am broke.
  10. Advanced Member
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    3734
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    13.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by willkauter View Post
    I understand, i know i should have had these first, i took a #1 contender fight on short notice, had to cut and o i bought over the counter ph so i would be ready. I'm not sure what trolling is. I just got this account like maybe a week ago. I havnt really pct ever with a real serm until i used the nolva, its called tamadex a generic tomoxifan. it gave me sides. but like i said i never really pct and for some reason i still have good test. i stay big and cut even when i go off a cycle without pct. my libido is crazy always. but this tamadex killed it till about today.Which i have been off for two days or so. Since you say epi isnt a good pct i will leave it alone. My nipps are slightly puffy but mostly my left nip. I have testojack which is zma, long jack, 250mg trib and somthin called eleuthero. I take a couple of aminos, l lysine argine orthinne. I stopped protiene accept post workout. I still am like 185 solid but i dont like the left nip puffy. Will the testojack be ok then without a estro blocker of some kind. or do i need a serm, which i am broke.
    Id use an AI like foremstane or even something like Triazole, along with your serm, that might help with you puffy nip, is your nolva(tamadex) liquid. you might have some bunk stuff. but wait, you said you started your pct 20 days after your last ph dose? that kinda beats the purpose of a pct. but you can get control of your gyno(puff nips). sounds like your estro levels went through the roof. dont freak out, its manageable
  11. New Member
    willkauter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

    my test seems high, aggression, alertness, energy sexdrive is norm but my wife is 8months prego so i might have a normal lack of wanting sex. My erections are fine, so i am wondering if i have high estro and if it would screw up test as a result.Maybe its slight prolactin or my diet adding fat to my nips cause the lump is the size of a dime.
  12. New Member
    willkauter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    57.56%

    also, i have very little cash till next fri. so i cant afford to much.
  13. Advanced Member
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    3734
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    13.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by willkauter View Post
    my test seems high, aggression, alertness, energy sexdrive is norm but my wife is 8months prego so i might have a normal lack of wanting sex. My erections are fine, so i am wondering if i have high estro and if it would screw up test as a result.Maybe its slight prolactin or my diet adding fat to my nips cause the lump is the size of a dime.
    your "test seems high", blood work would determine that. imo go see a dr. and get some numbers on your test/estro.
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in