Coming off TRT. Please need PCT advise.

Ziggajay

Awards
Sup everyone. I've been on TRT now for around a year, doing 250mg of test enanthate anywhere from once a month to once a week (during hard training). Never have done an AAS cycle before aside from the test.

When I went on the TRT my natural test. was in the lower end of the normal range. Which was too low for a guy my age. I'm 26. I was also grossly overweight and hyperglycemic (both of which were probably responsible for my low T), which I have managed to reverse.

The doc at the time recommended monthly test. enanthate at 250mg but I decided to take matters into my own hands and have been doing it mostly E2W and at times EW. I'm now close to a healthy weight and would like to regain my natural testicular function. Then get some bloodwork done to see where my natural T levels are at.

Now, my balls haven't shrunk at all as far as I can notice. not even during the EW shots. They are normal size even right now. Just thought I'd point that out.

I had my last shot of test. enanthate 4 days ago. I was on an E2W regimen.

I'm giving up the test shots. I'd like to hear some advice on how to go about starting some PCT to regain my normal functioning. HCG and Nolva is all I have access to.

Should I start with some HCG right now, 250iu or 500iu E2D, until I reach 5000iu's, then go on 3 weeks of nolva ED @ 30, 20, 20?

You guys think that would suffice to get my boys back to their natural function? If not, could you give me a PCT plan that you think is adequate?
In how long can I expect to be functioning naturally without any artificial stuff affecting my bloodwork readings? In other words, how long after this is all done should I wait before I get my bloodwork done to determine how my boys and HPTA axis are functioning in their natural state?

Thanks to all who take the time to reply to my questions in advance.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
This is a tough one bro. What does your doctor say? hCG should've been run alongside the test to keep the boys pumping all along. Why is hCG and nolva all you have access to? You could easily get anything else, e.g. clomid, letro, adex, etc.

Sounds to me like you were up and down with the test injections, sort of not really following a schedule - just injecting whenever. I recommend planning out something more consistent next time. Also, most guys who use AAS for BBing use 500mg/week. That being said, 250mg/wk will likely shut you down.

I guess get on the SERM and hope for the best. Dont run hCG during PCT, its supressive to the body's natural LH.

Ziggajay

Awards
This is a tough one bro. What does your doctor say? hCG should've been run alongside the test to keep the boys pumping all along. Why is hCG and nolva all you have access to? You could easily get anything else, e.g. clomid, letro, adex, etc.

Sounds to me like you were up and down with the test injections, sort of not really following a schedule - just injecting whenever. I recommend planning out something more consistent next time. Also, most guys who use AAS for BBing use 500mg/week. That being said, 250mg/wk will likely shut you down.

I guess get on the SERM and hope for the best. Dont run hCG during PCT, its supressive to the body's natural LH.
Crazychemist, when do you recommend I start the SERM regimen? My last shot of test was 4 days ago. Should I wait to complete a full 2 weeks, then do 3 weeks of nolvadex??

Once I'm done when should I go in for bloodwork?

Thx in advance for replies.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Crazychemist, when do you recommend I start the SERM regimen? My last shot of test was 4 days ago. Should I wait to complete a full 2 weeks, then do 3 weeks of nolvadex??

Once I'm done when should I go in for bloodwork?

Thx in advance for replies.
The test e should taper off over a 2 week period. However, because you were on a 250mg regimen EW or E2W by the time you reach one half life you'll have as much test as someone who was running twice the dose after 2 half-lives.

In other words, I would start the SERM now and run for 4 weeks. Get the blood work right after the 4 weeks. Good luck bro.

Ziggajay

Awards
The test e should taper off over a 2 week period. However, because you were on a 250mg regimen EW or E2W by the time you reach one half life you'll have as much test as someone who was running twice the dose after 2 half-lives.

In other words, I would start the SERM now and run for 4 weeks. Get the blood work right after the 4 weeks. Good luck bro.
Hey man, thanks for the advice.

I got me some Nolvadex 20mg tablets, how should I dose for the next 4 weeks?

Ziggajay

Awards
Can someone give me a simple dosing chart for this nolvadex stuff telling me how much I need to take over the next 4 weeks, each week? Remember I had my last test shot 4 days ago so I wanna get started on this stuff sooner rather than later.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hey bro - one week after your last shot take 60mg for the first 2 days then do two weeks at 40mg, 2 weeks at 20 mg, 1 week at 10mg (or 1 wk 20mg and 1 wk 10mg - ur call). That should do it. I myself like to also take a natural t-booster during pct, my preference is sustain alpha. I also recommend running creatine during recovery for added effectiveness in the gym. I like to run a cortisol control (lean xtreme) to prevent any sort of unneccessary fat gain but you were running low doses so that might not be an issue. Post-cycle support is another great product I commonly use, which has a blend of natural test boosters.

2res4

Awards
Crazy chemist has it right. 60 for 2 days the 40 x 2 weeks 20 x 2 weeks then you can run 10 another week. Since you have been shut down for a year extra time may be needed. I would even say hcg for a couple weeks before you stop the test. I know endos who say you can take 3000mcg in on shot to jump start then go with 250 x 2 a week. If you end up being really shut down and pct dosent work, ask the doc about hmg. But you really shouldn't listen to my reconendations and talk to your doc about the best way because you got on trt at a young age and may be more needed for your recovery and may be more difficult since you needed trt in the first place. Good luck and consult your doc.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Crazy chemist has it right. 60 for 2 days the 40 x 2 weeks 20 x 2 weeks then you can run 10 another week. Since you have been shut down for a year extra time may be needed. I would even say hcg for a couple weeks before you stop the test. I know endos who say you can take 3000mcg in on shot to jump start then go with 250 x 2 a week. If you end up being really shut down and pct dosent work, ask the doc about hmg. But you really shouldn't listen to my reconendations and talk to your doc about the best way because you got on trt at a young age and may be more needed for your recovery and may be more difficult since you needed trt in the first place. Good luck and consult your doc.
yeah good advice here - u shld be under a doctor's supervision if ur running trt. I have a sneaking suspicion you decided u were going to run a 52 week long cycle and that you aren't under a physician's care. Tell me im wrong.

Uncle Ralph

Awards
yeah good advice here - u shld be under a doctor's supervision if ur running trt. I have a sneaking suspicion you decided u were going to run a 52 week long cycle and that you aren't under a physician's care. Tell me im wrong.
yeah, maybe I missed something here but WTF?...as soon as I read the title of this thread my head almost exploded because it didnt compute..

If you're under TRT why would you need PCT? A doc wouldnt just cut u off cold turkey?

Shouldnt the doctor be deciding what a "healthy wieght" is for you? And the doctor decide if its time for him to analyze if you test levels are at a good range naturally...?

my head is hurting still with how confusing your original post is

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yup - i'm definitely revising my answer here. It sounds completely to me like the OP decided he was going to formulate his own trt and simply got enough gear to run for a year.

Also, OP, if you think you were overweight before - wait until you stop the test. You've likely caused permanent damage to your HPTA if you did what i think you did and you'll have so much estrogen floating around the weight it going to come back 3 fold. My advice is to get to a doctor quick and get some real trt. TRT is usually a life-long therapy and, if you didn't take precautions that will enable you to come off of it (i.e. hCG and stable dosing) then you will unfortunately need to be on it for life.

Chime in anytime, OP, and explain some of these incongruities, e.g. the reason you only have access to hCG/nolva or why a doctor would ever prescribe monthly test e shots when EOW test cyp is much more common. I'm too confused by this incredibly odd situation to provide decent help.