PCT Questions!!

redman5

Awards
Ok so I am pretty new to gear use. I am ending a 6 week cycle of test E (400mg per week) and am having a few questions about post cycle therapy. I have bought Epistane as well as nolvadex, my question is, is it ok to post with the Epistane at 40mg per day for 6 weeks then go to Nolvadex? Would a PCT of Epistane be harmful?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Epi to use as a hardener leading up TO YOUR NOLVA PCT.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
A 6 week cycle of test-e? Enanthate ester takes about 5 weeks to reach serum stable blood levels. Anything less that 10 weeks is a total waste of time, and money. Just saying.

You are already shut down at this point, running anything other than test is going to make you feel like sleeping all day.

Your best bet is to start pct 2 weeks after your last shot. You can run 2 weeks epi till the enanthate ester clears. Then do some homework before you decide to cycle again. Very foolish, but I am only trying to help you.

Epistane is NOT a pct bro! Clomid therapy IS!

redman5

Awards
Thanks for the info, I agree this was the first gear I have used, I had some great gains but was wishing I had at least another 3 weeks. Next time around I will know better. I also understand that Epistane is not a PCT but would it be harmful to post with it as a hardener then follow with Nolvadex?

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks for the info, I agree this was the first gear I have used, I had some great gains but was wishing I had at least another 3 weeks. Next time around I will know better. I also understand that Epistane is not a PCT but would it be harmful to post with it as a hardener then follow with Nolvadex?

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!
Well, harmful no... but I have never heard of anyone doing such a method. Run test e for 6 weeks, then epi, then post. You can probably run epi for 3 weeks by that time the test esters will be cleared from your system, so you can start post cycle therapy. if you need any additional help just send me a message bro. I'll guide you in the right direction.