Furuza-A and 11-sterone PCT?

DRod77

Awards
Gonna run a pre-summer cut cycle starting in Jan. Looking for the best cost effective pct.

dosing will be as followed:

furuza-a - 200/250/300/300/300/300
11-sterone - 0/0/250/250/250/250

I was thinking of just doing Nolva, Post cycle support and lean xtreme. Is this the best and most cost effective option?

I know OTC pct is fine for this but everyone is recommending inhibit-e, reversitol, a test booster and lean xtreme. This option will be much more expensive.

I'm trying to keep my PCT as cost effective as possible but want it to be a good one. Which would you guys recommend.

Also, I'm getting conflicting reports about having to use Cycle assist on such a weak cycle. I was thinking of running it 1 week before and all the way through pct but I would need 3 bottles of cycle assist which is pretty expensive. Can I get away with just doing 2 bottles and instead of 4 caps per serving, going with 3?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah do a half serving of cycle assist

first pct looks good

DRod77

Awards
Thanks for the reply. If I go the nolva route will I still need any of the OTC pct (test booster, estrogen regulator, etc) besides the post cycle assist? Also, what should my nolva doses look like?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply. If I go the nolva route will I still need any of the OTC pct (test booster, estrogen regulator, etc) besides the post cycle assist? Also, what should my nolva doses look like?
nolva
20/20/10/10

you dont need a test booster or cortisol control product but it would help

check out PCT Assist, Reduce XT, and Suppress C

DRod77

Awards
nolva
20/20/10/10

you dont need a test booster or cortisol control product but it would help

check out PCT Assist, Reduce XT, and Suppress C
Thanks for the advice. I decided to take the full dose of cycle assist. Better to be safe than sorry. And my pct is going to be nolva (20/20/10/10) along with post cycle assist and lean xtreme. Thanks again and let me know if I should need anything else.