Why can't we talk about where to buy research chems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When there are banners like this?

Advertising research chems but we cant tell ppl where to buy them?

I am confuse

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Not an actual AM ad. Just a random ad that pops up all the time from "google ads"

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No clue. AM is hypocritcal and only interested in allowing things to be post that they can get they're greedy little hands on. I mean like you said we can't post chem sites yet sarmsearch is a frigging sponsor that has an ad on the anabolics page most lf the time. Which in cause people aren't keeping track sarms may not be illegal but they sure aren't legal either. But I guess if they pay the fees it's cool.

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
I don't get it either. I posted something about cem products asking people there opinions on it and they deleted the whole thread.

CEM Products is a sponsor here and not just a google ad. Google ads don't have customized banners.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't get it either. I posted something about cem products asking people there opinions on it and they deleted the whole thread.

CEM Products is a sponsor here and not just a google ad. Google ads don't have customized banners.
CEM is NOT a sponsor on AM. As already said, these are Google ads and not controlled directly by AM.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Not only are those companies not sponsored by AM but these companies supply chemicals FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY They are not intended for nor are they responsible for misuse for steroid use. So to discuss such things on a forum like this would be asinine. Not to mention that using these for anything besides rat studies is possibly illegal.

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
Sarms search, muscle research, and cem products are definitely sponsors here and not google ads. Custom banners and there is no "ads by google" underneath it.

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
Even if they were just 'ads by google' then AM can control what ads they want and what they don't want to display.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Sarms search, muscle research, and cem products are definitely sponsors here and not google ads. Custom banners and there is no "ads by google" underneath it.
Maybe we can get a Mod in here to speak up and set this thing straight.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not only are those companies not sponsored by AM but these companies supply chemicals FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY They are not intended for nor are they responsible for misuse for steroid use. So to discuss such things on a forum like this would be asinine. Not to mention that using these for anything besides rat studies is possibly illegal.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No clue. AM is hypocritcal and only interested in allowing things to be post that they can get they're greedy little hands on. I mean like you said we can't post chem sites yet sarmsearch is a frigging sponsor that has an ad on the anabolics page most lf the time. Which in cause people aren't keeping track sarms may not be illegal but they sure aren't legal either. But I guess if they pay the fees it's cool.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/205-anabolic-forum-rules.html#post2651279

Admin Addition:

Getting questions about discussion of ads being shown (Google, Value Click, ClickBank, Media Manager blocks). These are the ads at the top/bottom of the thread (one block in the middle). These are NOT sponsor ads. These companies can't have reps nor can their products be promoted on this site. Yes, some of the stuff is items we do NOT allow here but if its through Google and other 3rd party managers then they can purchase ad space through those respective companies. If these ads are for research/anti-again/retailers/etc...do NOT discuss them here (as per normal rules). Once again, these are NOT sponsors and should be treated as such. Hopefully this clears it up for some...back to your regularly scheduled reading.
If our hypocrisy become a problem for you feel free to leave.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh sry I forgot the "if you say something negitive about the board or mods you get negged and banned" rule.

You could have just clarified.. But thanks for the negs

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh sry I forgot the "if you say something negitive about the board or mods you get negged and banned" rule.
Is this a problem for you?

You are a guest in our house, are you not?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
CEM is NOT a sponsor on AM. As already said, these are Google ads and not controlled directly by AM.
They sure do like banner ads to me and nothing like Google ads which say sponsored by Google

There is a very distinct difference between Google ads and banner ads that is the part which is confusing

Having just re read the board rules it is even more confusing but I say go for it and God Bless America

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They sure do like banner ads to me and nothing like Google ads which say sponsored by Google

There is a very distinct difference between Google ads and banner ads that is the part which is confusing

Having just re read the board rules it is even more confusing but I say go for it and God Bless America
If they're a sponsor, they'll have a sub-section. How hard is it to read and extrapolate information?

Yes, the rules are arbitrary, but AM has the right to set the rules since it is their board.

meathed

meathed

Awards
If they're a sponsor, they'll have a sub-section. How hard is it to read and extrapolate information?

Yes, the rules are arbitrary, but AM has the right to set the rules since it is their board.
^^^Yup. Keep it secret. Keep it safe.:27:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

This is not correct

If company X pays company Y to place an ad then company X is a sponsor of company Y plain and simple

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is not correct

If company X pays company Y to place an ad then company X is a sponsor of company Y plain and simple
I love how you basically think you more about how AM runs than the Mods and owners. I guess all the gear has ruined your brain.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a message board for your training, supplement, anabolic and other bodybuilding discussion.

The rules state what you may or may not do on this board. They are not up for discussion.

The adds have been explained as a courtesy. AM's business decisions are not up for discussion.

If this is a problem for anyone then find some place else to spend your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.