possible low test levels getting fat! need help!

mark8623

Awards
Hello, I'm having a problem and I cant go to a doctor right now so I'm looking for some advice from some more experienced then myself. I have a lot of body fat more then I have ever had in my life. Not a great amount but build up fat around chest and stomach. Something that nobody notices unless they really know me like my girlfriend of almost 2 years. About 8 months ago I did a 5 week cycle of Havoc. It was awesome at the time. I took nolva for PCT 20mg a day for about 3 weeks. Now ever since then I have been WAY less aggressive, I used to get into fights all the time and punch everything, before havoc. Now I don't really get aggressive ever. I cannot lift anything close to what I used to be (before havoc) Its embarrassing. My sex drive and performance has been way down as well as overall energy levels. I'm literally dating a supermodel who I am emotionally and physically so attracted to. I now have P.E. something I never had before. Im 18 6' 3" 185 now about 10 lbs more then I used to be but its not muscle anymore. I don't diet like I should just eat whatever I feel like honestly. Never fast food but I will eat potato chips on occasion. I work out every other day and push myself, although I just started again after moving so I had a little time off. So from what I have read and researched I believe my test levels are way low. Now what I'm thinking I should do is take a test booster, but that wouldn't help me in the long run??? I appreciate any help or advise, thanks guys!

what do you guys think about taking formadrol?

Last edited:

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Rule 1 on PH/DS/AAS... do not use unless you are over the age of 2_. General consensus is that your endocrine system fully matures somewhere along the age of early-20's.

Now, seeing that you're 18 now, and you did Havoc 8 months ago, putting you either at early 18 or 17, I would say that there is a possibility that you screwed something up. Test boosters most likely won't help. Go get a blood test first, and then post the results for some of the more experienced members here to analyze.

mark8623

Awards
I just had blood work done, not specifically for test. I was extremely tired and it turns out I had low vitamin B. Ill get the results sometime today. I dont know if this helps, I also did extacy for a period of 2 months 2 summers ago. Never smoked a cig or did any other drug either. Just beat the piss out of my body being stupid... regret it all now.

Edit: I have my results 8 pages I dont see anything about test levels. If anyone has any idea of what information would help, let me know and ill post it. Thanks!

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Your results should show what your test levels are at. It should list average range and what you tested. What else is low besides Vitamin B? What numbers are outside the normal range? Did you get the blood test as suggested in the sticky?

mark8623

Awards
No I didn t think to put it together until now. Everything else was nornal just low Vitamin B. I didnt get tested for test and I really cant right now. I live in NJ and do not have health insurance.