PCT:nolva/hcg/aromasin/what about SARM?

2res4

Awards
I am prepairing my pct for my current cycle. It is an aromatizing cycle (sust,enanth,eq). Here's my pct:
week1 - 3: nolva20mg-day, hcg500iu-day, aromasin20-25-day vit E 1000iu-day

week 4-5: 20 nolva-day, 20-25 aromasin-day
week 6: 20 nolva-day

this is not my own. I took it from another thread and has worked well for me. I will be including igf1-lr3 pct, and just finished 4 weeks of it.

Stats:
male 33
5'11 currently 194lbs( I know I'm a skinny guy but started at 140)
9%bf
5 solid years training
3cycles but after 3 years training 1year peptides
trying to put on lean mass. Goal was 195 but will pass that. Real goal is to maintain at 195

the question I'm getting at is has anyone tried a SARM for pct and what type of results have you had. To be honest it's not something I have spent a lot of time researching but currently am doing so. I have extensively researched everything else I have used and probably will go with my current pct but would like some opinions. I will also use cjc1295/ghrp-6 pct and small amounts of slin 2 to 3 iu x2 day work out days and morning only non wo days

jblift

Awards
I would taper the Nolva a bit instead of keeping it at 20 mg a day.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I know you like this PCT cycle, but in my opinion guys over do the HCG and actually start to do more harm than good. If you were doing 250iu HCG 2x wk like you were supposed to do during cycle, then I'd stick with that. Otherwise you risk desensitizing the leydig cells. A lot of guys have bad PCT because they way over do the gear. I know you've had good luck with this, but still, PCT doesn't have to be all out war. You want the least amount necessary and still do the job of recovery.

I am prepairing my pct for my current cycle. It is an aromatizing cycle (sust,enanth,eq). Here's my pct:
week1 - 3: nolva20mg-day, hcg500iu-day, aromasin20-25-day vit E 1000iu-day

week 4-5: 20 nolva-day, 20-25 aromasin-day
week 6: 20 nolva-day

this is not my own. I took it from another thread and has worked well for me. I will be including igf1-lr3 pct, and just finished 4 weeks of it.

Stats:
male 33
5'11 currently 194lbs( I know I'm a skinny guy but started at 140)
9%bf
5 solid years training
3cycles but after 3 years training 1year peptides
trying to put on lean mass. Goal was 195 but will pass that. Real goal is to maintain at 195

the question I'm getting at is has anyone tried a SARM for pct and what type of results have you had. To be honest it's not something I have spent a lot of time researching but currently am doing so. I have extensively researched everything else I have used and probably will go with my current pct but would like some opinions. I will also use cjc1295/ghrp-6 pct and small amounts of slin 2 to 3 iu x2 day work out days and morning only non wo days

2res4

Awards
Jblift thanks for the input

Detroithammer I do think you are right about that one. I have never tried using during cycle. I am about 7 weeks in right now and have been considering starting the hcg on the 8th week but I think I would need to adjust my pct. Any suggestions?