Had a horrbile PCT

JLT

Awards
I think I must have got some bunk nolva.. I ran a 5 week cycle of h-drol and ran nolva 20/20/20/10 PCT. So here's my story. I started out at 185lbs caliper measured at 5.5%. I ended at 200lbs caliper measured at 6.2%. I went into post cycle and gained through the first two weeks, on the third week all I can describe it by is that I like crashed. All my joints got sore, i dropped like 5 pounds and felt super depressed all around. Now it's been about a month after PCT and I feel a little depressed and my weight has dropped to 192lbs and I got my bf measured (12.2%) with the same calipers and the same person doing it. I also noticed I had more BF just looking at the mirror. Other than that my strength has been about the same and actually increased in some lifts. I guess I'm asking is this symptoms of bunk nolva? I have bloodwork the week before I started it and I'm going to get blood work next week to check everything.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Is all you had was nolva? What about an AI or natty test booster?

kelvinmartin

kelvinmartin

Awards
what dosage did you use and how long did u run the pct?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No A SERM does not guarentee you keep all your muscle nor experience a quick recovery. I feel like a peice of sh*t on nolva with dead libido.

A more comprehensive PCT should be implemented with test boosters to keep your mood up and AI's to help with recovery and bring down estrogen levels and SERM to facilitate faster recovery (a SERM will not bring down estrogen). A SERM on it's own is over rated.

That's a normal PCT you had... lose some mass, feel like a human again, joints hurt a bit on the come down, depressed to see muscle loss and strength loss, PCT is normally a sh*t bag for anyone. Plan a more comprehensive one next time.

Great gains on halodrol by the way.

wiffleballcha

Awards
No A SERM does not guarentee you keep all your muscle nor experience a quick recovery. I feel like a peice of sh*t on nolva with dead libido.

A more comprehensive PCT should be implemented with test boosters to keep your mood up and AI's to help with recovery and bring down estrogen levels and SERM to facilitate faster recovery (a SERM will not bring down estrogen). A SERM on it's own is over rated.

That's a normal PCT you had... lose some mass, feel like a human again, joints hurt a bit on the come down, depressed to see muscle loss and strength loss, PCT is normally a sh*t bag for anyone. Plan a more comprehensive one next time.
+ 1