PCT HELP!!! Novedex xt and vitrix for pct

1. PCT HELP!!! Novedex xt and vitrix for pct

I was recommended novedex xt and vitrix for a pct for tri methyl xtreme 3.15.
    I am concerned i was recommended the wrong products since novedex isn't a real serm according to some threads. Im 21 and ran my first cycle of a pretty harsh prohormone, i admit it was pretty dumb of me not to do research before starting the cycle and should have probably started with a more mild prohormone, but if anyone has any suggestions on what i should run for pct i would greatly appreciate. Also if i do need to buy other products should i start taking these products now until they come in since my cycle is over so i can start increasing my own natural testosterone.

also stacking creatine and zma's to keep most of my gains.

thanks

2. Google the term clomid. *you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink*
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

3. ya i know clomid is also a serm but still needs a prescription just like nolvadex, but nolvadex is supposed to be better and a little stronger than clomid.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by avalenzi View Post
    ya i know clomid is also a serm but still needs a prescription just like nolvadex, but nolvadex is supposed to be better and a little stronger than clomid.
    ??? no
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. no as in its not as strong...dont need a prescription..or not a serm...or doesnt work as well???? haha sorry im pretty new at this so im just trying to figure everything out.

6. Quote Originally Posted by avalenzi View Post
    ya i know clomid is also a serm but still needs a prescription just like nolvadex, but nolvadex is supposed to be better and a little stronger than clomid.
    There is sufficient evidence to regard Tamoxifen/Nolvadex is a human carcinogen. I would stick with Clomid Therapy.

7. ok thanks for your help tripdog

8. Quote Originally Posted by avalenzi View Post
    ok thanks for your help tripdog
    Glad I was able to help you avalenzi.

Similar Forum Threads

1. vitrix for bigger nuts
    By TylerDurden7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 05:13 PM
  2. Vitrix vs. Tribex
    By MF210 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 09:25 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:16 PM
  4. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product