PCT HELP!!! Novedex xt and vitrix for pct

avalenzi

Awards
I was recommended novedex xt and vitrix for a pct for tri methyl xtreme 3.15.
I am concerned i was recommended the wrong products since novedex isn't a real serm according to some threads. Im 21 and ran my first cycle of a pretty harsh prohormone, i admit it was pretty dumb of me not to do research before starting the cycle and should have probably started with a more mild prohormone, but if anyone has any suggestions on what i should run for pct i would greatly appreciate. Also if i do need to buy other products should i start taking these products now until they come in since my cycle is over so i can start increasing my own natural testosterone.

also stacking creatine and zma's to keep most of my gains.

thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Google the term clomid. *you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink* ;)

avalenzi

Awards
ya i know clomid is also a serm but still needs a prescription just like nolvadex, but nolvadex is supposed to be better and a little stronger than clomid.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ya i know clomid is also a serm but still needs a prescription just like nolvadex, but nolvadex is supposed to be better and a little stronger than clomid.
??? no

avalenzi

Awards
no as in its not as strong...dont need a prescription..or not a serm...or doesnt work as well???? haha sorry im pretty new at this so im just trying to figure everything out.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
There is sufficient evidence to regard Tamoxifen/Nolvadex is a human carcinogen. I would stick with Clomid Therapy.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!