Torem taste....good?!? Should I be concerned?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Just like the title says, I ordered 60ml @ 60mg/ml, and I was incredibly surprised when I discovered it actually tasted GOOD (not just "bearable", but good) dosed @ 1/2 ml (30mg)! Kinda minty, with almost NO alcohol taste (which REALLY surprised me). Should I be concerned? Oh, and there was probably a 1/4 inch of white crystalline powder sitting at the bottom of the bottle. This is my first experience with anabolics, as well as SERMs, so I'm just curious! I always hear that SERMS taste like the inside of Michael Moore's butthole, and now I'm concerned because mine doesn't!!!:bigeyes: But on the other hand, my tongue is going numb now! I'm not really sure what to think! Anybody else had an experience like this with Torem (or any other SERMs)? Is mine bunk or blatantly underdosed? The brand I'm using has a red lion on the bottle. Thanks guys!
--Brian

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got the EXACT same stuff dude, im pretty sure its bunk.

**** the lion.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Ya, thankfully, I wasn't shut down too bad from my cycle (1-T & H-Drol), but it makes it harder to feel any "effects". I do think mine is working, but I'm increasing the dose today to 120 for 3 days (I was doing 40 with the TRS), and then 90-60-30. We'll see how that goes! It seems like with all those crystals at the bottom, that it is either super-saturated with toremifene citrate, so the excess are crashing out, or those are the fillers/binders from the fareston pills that were crushed up and added to the solution. IDK, but I've heard a lot of good words about that company, so I'm keeping hope!
--Brian

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IVe heard lots of good words too, but ive tried their letro and torem, both of which are complete garbage.

At first i thought the letro was just underdosed, so i went as far as taking 3ml a day, which would be like 7.5mgs of it according to them, but it didnt do anything. Then, i try this torem, and i end up with a crashed suspension of toothpaste and advil, or at best nolva.

These guys have me so heated about delivering bunk products in situations like these i could murder them.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
IVe heard lots of good words too, but ive tried their letro and torem, both of which are complete garbage.

At first i thought the letro was just underdosed, so i went as far as taking 3ml a day, which would be like 7.5mgs of it according to them, but it didnt do anything. Then, i try this torem, and i end up with a crashed suspension of toothpaste and advil, or at best nolva.

These guys have me so heated about delivering bunk products in situations like these i could murder them.
That's funny! Toothpaste and Advil....so true! LOL! Ya, unfortunately, this is my first cycle, so I don't really know how to gauge if it's working or not. Thankfully it wasn't a harsh cycle, and I have the TRS which I hear works wonders. I'm trying to hit PCT from different angles, but I'll tell ya, I have kept my diet the same, exercising with heavier weights and lower reps, and I've already lost 6 lbs (been on PCT for 5 days). Which is why I'm upping the dose, and hoping it works better. If not, I'm pretty sure this cycle will be screwed. Luckily, I've got a big stash, and plenty of places to get SERMs, so I guess I'll just scratch this one off the list! Sure wish I could find a RELIABLE place to get this ****.

zook50_98

Awards
I just bought some that is 60mg/ml @ 30ml. The bottle and the website both have a picture of outer space and a planet on them. If this stuff tasted like it smells, im gonna have a hard time getting it down. It has a heavy alcoholish smell. Is it pretty common for the oral solutions to come with a glass dropper with no noticeable measurements on it?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I just bought some that is 60mg/ml @ 30ml. The bottle and the website both have a picture of outer space and a planet on them. If this stuff tasted like it smells, im gonna have a hard time getting it down. It has a heavy alcoholish smell. Is it pretty common for the oral solutions to come with a glass dropper with no noticeable measurements on it?
I've heard they were reliable, but then again, I heard mine was too, so...! I would be more at ease if mine had more of an alcohol taste to it. I've always heard SERMs taste really horrible, so that's probably fitting.

Also, it's been recommended to me to put the SERM in a gelcap right before use (not before though, the solvent dissolves many capsules), and you won't taste it!