a mild pain on my left chest

  1. a mild pain on my left chest


    I am getting a mild pain on my left chest while taking h-drol and I am on cycle assist right now. I am on my 4th day, should I keep taking it and finish my cycle or stop it right now and go straight to my pct? Please help me, asap.


  2. 4th day.... I doubt its gyno man if thats what you are worried about. Any lumps????

  3. u sure u didn't pull something?
    •   
       

  4. Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    u sure u didn't pull something?
    Dude..idk. do you think it is because I am on h-drol and plasama jet both and it made my bp too high? And also my shoudler is really sour, could it be my bp?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    4th day.... I doubt its gyno man if thats what you are worried about. Any lumps????
    No, there is no lumps at all.

  6. Srs, I don't understand guys using a PRE workout supp on cycle. I starting getting the "on" feeling with H-Drol after 3 days.

    If you feel you really need to use anything like that pre-workout, then you have bigger problems than a chest pain. I hope you get support supps for sides e.g BP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Srs, I don't understand guys using a PRE workout supp on cycle. I starting getting the "on" feeling with H-Drol after 3 days.

    If you feel you really need to use anything like that pre-workout, then you have bigger problems than a chest pain. I hope you get support supps for sides e.g BP
    Is it possible to just stop this cycle for now and go right into my PCT Or I should just kept on doing it without any pre supp?

  8. Why are you freaking out? Could it not just be DOMS from workout? Get your head straight son... Yes leave out the Pre-workout ****e

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Why are you freaking out? Could it not just be DOMS from workout? Get your head straight son... Yes leave out the Pre-workout ****e
    Okay,bro. I am going to take my next dose.

  10. Just to be clear, I'm not telling you everything will be fine. By all means keep an eye on any possible sides, just don't freak out cos it really just makes things worse.

    I did H-Drol 6 weeks, doing last days of PCT and I loved it. Make sure you have a good PCT lined up to keep gains, and would advise, if you dont already, to have Nolva and Letro on hand, just incase. Gd luck bro

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Just to be clear, I'm not telling you everything will be fine. By all means keep an eye on any possible sides, just don't freak out cos it really just makes things worse.

    I did H-Drol 6 weeks, doing last days of PCT and I loved it. Make sure you have a good PCT lined up to keep gains, and would advise, if you dont already, to have Nolva and Letro on hand, just incase. Gd luck bro
    Thanx man, I have nolva , cycle assist, novedex xt and lean extreme in hand. I believe the shoulder pain is from doing front squats..never did it before and the weight was too heavy and stressed my shoulder.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Johnfly View Post
    Thanx man, I have nolva , cycle assist, novedex xt and lean extreme in hand. I believe the shoulder pain is from doing front squats..never did it before and the weight was too heavy and stressed my shoulder.

    Yea man thats very true, felt the same when I first started. Try to make sure you keep the bar and your upper body upright. Gd luck bro

  13. Best to stick to the exercises you already know how to do and do well. Learning a new exercise and the good form needed isn't what you want to be doing while on cycle. As you've learned perfect setup for injury. good luck.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 10:32 AM
  2. Pain Throughout Left Arm
    By AnthonyIOSOS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 03:27 AM
  3. left knee pain
    By illgixxer in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 08:14 PM
  4. Pain in the left shoulder
    By manny1010 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 03:37 PM
  5. pain in left chest (inside the chest)
    By jjdoherty in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Log in
Log in