halovar pct - AnabolicMinds.com

halovar pct

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  142 lbs.

halovar pct

So I'm thinking of running halovar at 100mg per day for 6 weeks or so. I'm thinking of running nolva for pct, but I'm wondering if I need to have any kind of cycle support or any kind of aromitase inhibitor during the cycle. I want my gains to be as lean as possible. I'm also considering running a cortisol reducer pct. Does this seem overkill? (my first cycle)

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would do:

Cycle:
    Halovar
    100/100/100/100/100/100
    Cycle Assist
    8/8/8/8/8/8

PCT:
    Nolva
    20/20/10/10
    PCT Assist
    6/6/6/6
    Reduce XT or Suppress C
    0/0/x/x/x/x

lemme know if you have any questions!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.

For a first cycle, I wouldn't dose Halovar that high, especially at your weight. I don't mean that as a cutdown, only to say that guys much heavier than you get great results off H-drol (same compound) with a much lower dosing. I'm guessing the shutdown off 6 straight weeks of halo dosed at 100mg would be pretty gnarly and you'll want that SERM, and you'd probably have some pretty harsh sides. I don't know that your gains would improve much for that either. Why not do 50/75/75/75/75/75? That's pretty much a standard halodrol cycle.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  142 lbs.

Thanks, I have been thinking about running it at 75mg per day along with androhard and some cycle support for 6 weeks.

As far as serm's does nolva/tamox have any bad sides that I should be worried about?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  247 lbs.

To my understanding, most people don't have SERM issues when they're conservative with the dosing. It's just like PH's, you want to use the minimum practical amount. Warbird's plan outlined things pretty well. Also, for a first cycle, you would probably be fine not to add in the androhard, since a) Halo cuts people up pretty nice and b) you won't know which compound causes any issues that arise if you don't have past experience.
    Warbird laid out a great cycle and PCT. It's pretty much the standard halodrol cycle. You would probably do really well just following that to the letter.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DYEGYE View Post
    For a first cycle, I wouldn't dose Halovar that high, especially at your weight. I don't mean that as a cutdown, only to say that guys much heavier than you get great results off H-drol (same compound) with a much lower dosing. I'm guessing the shutdown off 6 straight weeks of halo dosed at 100mg would be pretty gnarly and you'll want that SERM, and you'd probably have some pretty harsh sides. I don't know that your gains would improve much for that either. Why not do 50/75/75/75/75/75? That's pretty much a standard halodrol cycle.
    oops didnt see his weight.

50/75/75/75/75/75 would be good
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HALOVAR!!!
    By thajspot32 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. First halovar run. .
    By lurker44 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 06:43 AM
  3. Im new to this and need help, about Halovar!
    By sofock in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 03:39 PM
  4. halovar :)
    By loupenguin in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:32 AM
  5. Need help on Halovar pct
    By griller88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:18 AM