used nolva, do i need clomid

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ive used nolva and its just fine. This next cycle is either going to be monster/epi bridge..or there is a possibility i may do a pher/tren stack. The question is i tend to be a bit more on the emotional side naturally.. and I've read alot of posts that clomid can cause pretty significant emotional sides.

Clomid seems to be recommended for epistane, should I take that route and just deal with being emotionally unstable for a short time.. or just stick with the nolva?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
clomid is better for a "tren" product. i think clomid is better overall, non liver toxic, keeps strength gains coming, can make you shoot a load that drowns your girl (or guy, not that there's anything wrong with that). clomid only makes u emotionally unstable if you are using a high dosage. for these compounds i recommend 50mgs ed, which shouldnt give u any problems. ive used 150mgs before for a couple days and i was fine.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I just ran epi for 5 weeks.

I used a very low does of Letro with Tamox to aid in the taper. It worked perfectly. Kept most of my gains.

I have used clomid in the past and it causes gyno for me. The rebound sucks and it makes you an emotional whinny hobag.

Good luck

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid is a better serm for recovery.
Emotional sides arent even that bad.
Nolva is also more toxic than clomid, and bad on IGF levels, which is not good for PCT.

Go with clomid if you dont have any on cycle gyno. And get an AI like forma Stanzol to go with it. Your PCT is not complete if you just have a SERM, you need an AI to compliment it.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yea, definately. I was just concerned about the emotional sides of clomid. Gonna give it a shot this next time around instead of nolva, if it seems to affect me greatly then so be it, people will have to deal.

tommygunzz

tommygunzz

Awards
I've never experienced the emotional sides of clomid. However, the most I've dosed is only 70mg/day.