Nolva dosing

anblic

Awards
As I am currently in week 4 of hdrol with nice gains thus far and nolva as pct, I have a question. I plan on running it 20/20/10/10 but do I need to separate the dosing of 20's during the day? Meaning should I take 10 in the morning and 10 later or all at once? Also, I planned on doing 5 weeks of hdrol but would it be ok to do a 6th if I feel up to it and I have extra pills in the container.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
No, pop it all at once in the evening; nolvadex has an extremely long half life so no needt to divide doses.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah time to maximal concentration after a single dose is about 5 hours but the big thing with tamoxifen is the metabolites are the main reason for the effective not the compound itself. Up to 25% of caucasians elicit an allele that contains a *4 which is a non-functional allele. Therefore quite a few people don't metabolize tamoxifen very well and therefore do not get high plasma concentrations of the active metabolite 4-hydroxy-N-desmethyltamoxifen. Also if you are on any SSRI's or SNRI's you will have a decreased effect as they are 2D6 inhibitors. The very active metabolite of tamoxifen actually has a half life of up to 14 days so really the 4 week dosing of tamoxifen can actually be challenged in some instances.

Bottom line is dosing is highly variable. I think you have a good schedule depending on what you are running and for how long but for a 4 week oral cycle should be fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 7
iBulk Post Cycle Therapy 5
jonnylfc Cycle Logs 1
justeat Post Cycle Therapy 7