PCT for Beast/epi

Maelstrom53

Awards
I'm supposed to start my PCT for my beast/epi cycle which finished today, and I had planned on running nolva at 20mg e/d for 3 weeks, then 10mg e/d for the 4th week. I have 20mg tablets, so I just wanted to see if anyone had any objections to this regiment before I start. I've been taking HCG caps for the past 3 weeks, but am about to run out of those so I picked up some Erase, planned on dosing those according to the bottle until it runs out. Also going to continue my support supps all through PCT. My cycle was as follows:

Beast: 20/20/20
Epi: 0/0/30/45/45

I started at about 197lbs, and am about 218-220 right now. No noticable side effects throughout except for mild to moderate back pumps during week 3, and slightly sore shoulders attributed to lifting so much heavier.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Those are some serious gains, my dude! The Nolva and supports would be just fine

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say you continue with epi for another week or 2..
But if you dont have enough epi run nolva like so: 20/20/20/20/10
The extra week on SERM is a GodSend for your test levels.
Also, get you an AI like transdermal formestane so you can increase your free test and IGF levels (nolva lowers IGF levels) and lower e2/shbg.

Maelstrom53

Awards
I had actually thought about continuing the epi for another week but couldn't decide. I haven't been having any negative sides, any other opinions on this?

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had actually thought about continuing the epi for another week but couldn't decide. I haven't been having any negative sides, any other opinions on this?
IMO, start popping epi again for another week.
Your gains will mature better and be more keepable.
Will also give you time to better your PCT.
Nolva alone will make you feel like crap, which you dont want for PCT.
Add in an AI and testbooster and you wont feel like you are PCTing!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what are hcg caps?

also add PCT Assist in for a libido+test boost!

Reactions: mw1

Maelstrom53

Awards
Well I did decide to continue the epi for another week. Doing great so far, weighed in at 221lbs today, a personal heaviest.