Need PCT help asap

Bski

Awards
Hey guys, new member and I feel bad for this being my first post...
So, I was on Testadrol extreme - 17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol 30 mg
2a,3a epithio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane 10 mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4diene-3-17b-diol 25 mg
one pill three times a day. I am 175 lbs and 5'9. A month in I started getting itchy nipples and I knew how to recognize gyno symptoms because I had it durring puberty when I was a fat kid. Well, now it seems my nipps are puffy and were itching. I planned on taking some bs otc arimedex HD (complete crap) but lucked out when I ran into some clomid, nolva and Adex (liquid adex). I've been taking 1/3 ml of adex since stopping my cycle and 100mg clomid a day and the itchyness has stopped. I am not sure how to recognize "pea sized" lumps under my nipples though since I have always had a small amount of tissue developed there... my nips aren't sore but they look a lil puffy. They still get hard when it's cold etc but what do you guys think... is the Adex/clomid okay or should I drop some Nolva in there too? I should have been on the adex my whole cycle but I wasn't educated enough. PCT help, please.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you are fine with the adex and clomid. adding nolva wouldn't help here, that would just give you 2 SERMS instead of one

Bski

Awards
That's what I figured, I just got worried because people said Clomid didn't have enough anti-e properties. So far though it's been bringing my little buddies back to life and the itchyness has stopped so I think I cought it just in the nick-o-time. Think 100/50/50/50 should do since I cut my cycle so short?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
That's what I figured, I just got worried because people said Clomid didn't have enough anti-e properties. So far though it's been bringing my little buddies back to life and the itchyness has stopped so I think I cought it just in the nick-o-time. Think 100/50/50/50 should do since I cut my cycle so short?
won't kill you, i do 100 for a few days then down to 50 for the rest, but either way

Bski

Awards
Thanks for the advice, brother. I'll do 100 for the first 5-7 days then just do 50 for the rest of the other two weeks.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, brother. I'll do 100 for the first 5-7 days then just do 50 for the rest of the other two weeks.
that would be fine i do 100 for just a few days, like 3 or 4 but either way