Bogus SERMs

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you that use research chems for experiments ever had a SERM that was bunk?

I am setting up my first experiment and am worried that my guinea pigs will not recover properly.

Just wondering what people have done in the past if the SERM you got ended up being a dud? Do you just try to c.y.a. with otc stuff?

Also, would you even be able to tell that the SERM is bunk and the rodents are not recovering?

Thanks!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Touch question... VERY tough. I can't answer that for you, although I will admit I was also someone in the past who put my faith and money in the hands of a couple shady and shameful companies selling what amounted to mouthwash - unbelievable.

Luckily after being in the industry for so many years, I am able to get pharma grade ancillaries from a chemist who is a personal friend ;)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if it still is good, but i think if you STOP (wink wink) by a certain site you will be g2g! Maybe someone that does have recent experience will chime in on that one and verify if it is still g2g.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I heard(from a bloke in the pub...Just a saying) that nolvadex was so cheap to produce that its rarely a dud. Anyone else???

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I heard(from a bloke in the pub...Just a saying) that nolvadex was so cheap to produce that its rarely a dud. Anyone else???
All of these are mind bogglingly cheap to produce... it would blow your brain matter to fine shredded smithereens if you knew. For example, I am able to get 30ml bottles of TRUE 100% pure liquid clen from a chemist friend at 100mcg/ml for $10 (wipe those tears), and he is still making OVER $9.00 a bottle.

You'd be slapped back into last month if you knew the extent anyone, especially those involved in what amounts to the illegal trade business of research chemicals, would go to in order to push their profit margins up - when all it comes down to is some teenager clicking 'buy now' on their website. Accountability is gone = the invasion and erosion of bad business practices and ethics.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are still companies that will try to skimp. I woudn't trust certain sites that are always selling it for $15;) Most are going to be "watered down" i can guarantee you that , however I'm more concerned about contamination. I personally dont want Clen in my Nolva;):)

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
So has anyone gone into PCT to discover that their serm is fake?

If so, what did you do?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are still companies that will try to skimp. I woudn't trust certain sites that are always selling it for $15;) Most are going to be "watered down" i can guarantee you that , however I'm more concerned about contamination. I personally dont want Clen in my Nolva;):)
Nooooo... they sanitize their oster blender between mixing clen batches and nolva batches!!! Right? :D

Reactions: mw1

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Anyone????
Nothing can be done; purchase from another site supported by a well known forum with trustworthy contributors and a long standing history, or somehow develop a relationship with a reliable direct source.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the problem with the government,

they ban everything, and everybody uses illegal, or grey area methods to get what they need.

In the end more people are hurt, and billions in drug wars are wasted.

Anybody who is getting a "SERM" is taking a chance, its just the way it is, unless you can test it yourself.

I believe there are reputable sources out there though, but there is no way to know for sure unless you have it tested.

What it all comes down to is, is it a risk your willing to take?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Ill tell you what man. Its sketchy as hell. Do what I did and get 2 bottles from multiple sources. I dont care about the money when it comes to this stuff. Safety is top priority when dealing with a very unsafe matter.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
hey i used to buy from a company that was legit and "innovative" just wondering if they still are...let me know or pm me ones you know are legit or if this one still is..thanks