Gyno reduction - whats most effective

kier82

Awards
Hey guys,

need some serious help here. Really hope somecan can advize me.

So i jave developed some serious unilateral gyno, from taking only ZMA. My left nipple is sore and is now about the size of a dice.

My right nipple is completely flat and fine. I also squeezed the lump a few days ago and a small drop if liquid came out the nipple. Does this mean this is prolactin induced?

Its bad for me because i dont have the hypertrophy that a full cycle would bring, and im quite lean, so it sticks out so bad and i cant even wear a baggy t shirt now. The lump just protrudes and the t shirt hangs from the lump.

A guy on a US forum pointed me to a website where i could forma stanzol, but then i realised it was his website and his products i'd be buying, so i kind of lost trust.

I just need to know the best substance to get. Im thinking nolva from the net??? Or bromo??? OR BOTH??

really hoping someone can help me.

Thanks for your time fellas

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Transdermal formastane is a great OTC AI.. Might help you..

But what you need is letrozole, cabergoline and raloxifene..

Caber dosed at .5mg E3D until leaky nips stop. Personal experience here..

Letro dosed at 2.5mg ED with ralox at 60mg ED until lump is reduced or gone, then taper letro slowly and continue to run ralox a week or two after letro completion..

kier82

Awards
what about forma stanzol or transdermal formastane. As im not on any test boosts or cycle will my estrogen levels fly when i stop and bring about gyno again. I mus be ridiculously estro sensitive if i got gyno and leaky nip from just zma. I dont get it

rich818dubs

Awards
I don't understand how you can get gyno from only ZMA.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ZMA is an anti estrogen? Something else is going on.

Get some Nolva! Cab or B6 might help some too.

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva will make it worst if you have leaky nips..

If you have gyno, use TD form or use my protocol..

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
:bs2: He's gotta not be telling the whole story, Zinc is a proven anti aromatase.
exactly, what it your prior experience, any cycles? You need to be as honest as possible so people can accurately help you.

kier82

Awards
I know how you can think that but im being completely honest. About a year ago i took a test booster by muscletech which i purchased from a GNC so just herbal,and didnt really do anything.

Then a few months ago i got some zinc and magnesium. The left nipple gyno started when i stopped taking the zma. This is exactly why im confused....I had mild pubertal gyno when growing up and thought the zma would make my nips go completely flat. So when i stopped the zma my left nipple started getting bigger. Then i got some DIM which i know is an AI. Well that made my right nip go completely flat as i'd hoped, but the left one has just gotten worse. I work in a gym and thought maybe ive been spiked or something haha which is just a ridiculous thought and cant have happened.

Ive got some letro coming and hoping that will make it go down. So anyway fellas this is the complete truth, no steroids, no cycles, just the above.

So u see i need the help as im not knowledgeable with this stuff.

Thanks